Tronox Announces Titanium Dioxide Price Increases
STAMFORD, Conn., May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tronox Limited (NYSE: TROX) on behalf of its subsidiary companies, today announced the following price increases for all Tronox titanium dioxide (TiO2) grades.
The below increases are effective June 1, 2013, or as contracts allow:
- Latin America: minimum USD $175 per metric ton
- Asia Pacific: minimum USD $175 per metric ton
- Japan: minimum JPY ¥22 per kilo
- Australia: minimum AUD $175 per metric ton
- Europe/Middle East/Africa: minimum EUR €125 per metric ton or USD $175 per metric ton in US Dollar markets
- North America: minimum USD $0.06 per pound
Other increases may be announced locally within each region.
Tronox is a global leader in the production and marketing of mineral sands, titanium dioxide pigment and electrolytic products. Through the integration of its pigment and mineral sands businesses, the company provides its customers a dependable supply of brightening solutions for a variety of end uses. For more information, visit http://www.tronox.com.
Media Contact: Bud Grebey
Investor Contact: Brennen Arndt
SOURCE Tronox Limited