True The Vote Hosts Two-Day National Summit To Strengthen Election Process, April 27-28, 2012 In Houston, TX
HOUSTON, April 20, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being released by True the Vote:
WHO/WHAT: True the Vote, a citizen-led initiative to promote fair and free elections, will host its second annual two-day summit April 27-28, 2012 in Houston, TX. The summit will feature nationally known experts and bipartisan speakers on the election process and focus on national issues and trends, latest research, legislative updates and training methods to help interested citizens and activists across the country strengthen the election process.
Speakers will include:
- Catherine Engelbrecht – Founder and President, True the Vote
- Artur Davis – Former U.S. Congressman (D-AL) | Fellow at Harvard Institute of Politics
- James O'Keefe – President, Project Veritas
- Pat Caddell – FOX News Contributor | Political Strategist
- John Fund – Author of Stealing Elections | Columnist, America Spectator
- Christian Adams – Author of Injustice | Publisher, Election Law Center | Former DOJ attorney
- Anita MonCrief – ACORN Whistleblower| Publisher, Emerging Corruption
- Hans Von Spakovsky – Senior Legal Fellow, The Heritage Foundation | Former Federal Elections Commissioner
- Cathy Kelleher – Election Integrity Maryland, MD
- Dan McGrath – Minnesota Majority, MN
- Tim Dake – Verify the Recall, WI
- Erin Anderson – King Street Patriots, TX
- Tom Fitton – President, Judicial Watch
- Drs. Gary Casselman and Tim Daughtry – Psychologists and "Waking the Sleeping Giant" Co-Authors
- Steve Bannon – Executive Chairman, Breitbart.com, Filmmaker; Generation Zero, The Undefeated, Occupy: Exposed
- Others TBA
WHEN: 5 p.m. Friday, April 27, 2012 – 4 p.m. Saturday, April 28, 2012. Registration and kick-off party begins at 5 p.m. Friday, with dinner and speakers to follow. Registration and breakfast at 8 a.m. Saturday, with line up of speakers beginning at 9 a.m. (Lunch served). Program concludes at 4 p.m. (For registration and schedule information, visit: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=9t8ptdjab&oeidk=a07e5n60cji7b7fe42e.)
WHERE: Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel, 3000 North Loop West, Houston, TX 77092. Tel: (713) 688-0100.
WHY: True the Vote strives to inspire and equip volunteers for involvement at every stage of our electoral process. We promote ideas that actively protect the rights of legitimate voters, regardless of their political party affiliation. Learn more at http://www.truethevote.org/.
SOURCE True the Vote
More by this Source
True the Vote anuncia iniciativa "Need ID?" para votantes de Texas
Oct 02, 2013, 18:50 ET
True the Vote Announces 'Need ID?' Initiative for Texas Voters
Oct 02, 2013, 14:08 ET
True The Vote Files Motion to Intervene Against DOJ Voter ID Case in Texas
Sep 25, 2013, 17:57 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.