MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 11:00 AM EST
Online, complimentary registration available at: http://frost.ly/1cu
Frost & Sullivan Visionary Innovation Group Senior Consultant Jillian Walker
Donald Trump's ascendancy to President of the United States promises to bring big change. Controversial campaign rhetoric targeting topics as diverse as trade, the environment, and healthcare coupled with Trump's long list of unconventional government appointees has created an environment of uncertainty. Citizens, businesses, and governments around the world are trying to separate the hyperbolic from the probable and asking what policies Trump will actually pursue. The briefing will help provide clarity on how Trump's policies will impact future business in the United States.
Attend this webinar to:
- Explore how Trump's influence in 10 policy areas will impact business in the United States through 2020
- Learn about the five Mega Scenarios Visionary Innovation has developed to provide insights into how the United States will adapt under a Trump Administration
- Discover how Frost & Sullivan's new Populism Pendulum custom workshops can help your company prepare for changes to come
"Trump's proposed infrastructure and defense spending will post significant opportunities for upgrades in smart and secure technologies, preparing the way for next-generation travel, transport, broadband and utility deliveries," said Frost & Sullivan Visionary Innovation Group Senior Consultant Jillian Walker. "Some of the greatest challenges companies will experience include adjusting to a more US-centric administration. Trade, investments, labor – these issues will be heavily debated under Trump, causing businesses to reconsider their supply chains and long-term investment strategies. All of this will be complicated by social media and Trump's use of the bully pulpit to take specific companies to task."
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://frost.ly/1cu
- For further information email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trumps-impact-on-future-business-in-the-united-states-300412298.html
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan