"Forward-leaning organizations are immersing themselves deeply in the opportunities presented by new digital solutions," says Rad H. Pasovschi, TRUSTIVO's Founder and CEO. "New generations of employees, such as Millennials, are shaping deployment of workforce benefits in a digital age. TRUSTIVO's Digital Online Community and Social Networking Platform expands the scope of financial wellness services and improves employee collaboration."
TRUSTIVO's Digital Online Community and Social Networking Platform allows employees to easily:
- Create and manage online member profile pages;
- Network with other members;
- Search for and connect with financial advisors;
- Schedule one-on-one meetings with selected professionals;
- Use the digital community's features including blogs, forums, webinars, news, financial education and expert insights;
- Access an ecosystem of financial partners and resources including student loans, credit, budget, debt management, retirement, investments and financial education.
"Companies have long sought to deliver a broad and comprehensive financial wellness program to their employees. While incumbents provide only segmented services to the workplace, TRUSTIVO's digital platform is disrupting this antiquated model by providing a fully integrated, 360-degree digital solution for financial wellness. It's really not a technology disruption… it's really a business model disruption," concludes Mr. Pasovschi.
Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, TRUSTIVO FinTech is the preeminent company for workplace financial digital innovations. TRUSTIVO's mission is to innovate, develop and deploy digital financial solutions that help individuals improve their lives and build sustainable futures.
Please contact TRUSTIVO's Marketing Group at: (617) 444-8426 / or
Email: email@example.com – attention Marketing and PR Group.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trustivo-fintech-introduces-digital-innovation-for-financial-wellness-in-the-workplace-300399440.html