The LNG market in the country is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 5.5% during 2016 - 2025. In 2015, industrial sector was the leading end use sector for LNG in Turkey and the same trend is anticipated to continue in the coming years as well, owing to increasing use of LNG for manufacturing of glass, ceramics, fertilizer, cement, steel, etc.
Turkey produces only about 2% of the country's total natural gas consumption, while remaining 98% is imported through pipelines from Russia, Azerbaijan and Iran. Ongoing political tensions between Russia and Turkey have led to decline in supply of natural gas from Russia. Thus, Russian natural gas producer Gazprom, which supplies more than half of total natural gas consumed in Turkey had to cut supply to Turkey by about 10% in 2015.
Growing focus on expansion of LNG regasification terminal infrastructure, rising demand from various industrial applications, declining LNG prices and implementation of favorable government policies are expected to boost demand for LNG in the Turkey during 2016-2025.
In 2015, Algeria, Qatar and Nigeria were the leading suppliers of LNG in Turkey. However, in the coming years, United States is expected to become the second largest LNG supplier to Turkey, after Algeria. Turkey LNG Market Demand & Supply Analysis, By Region, By Application, By LNG Terminal Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025, discusses the following aspects of LNG market in the Turkey:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of LNG market in the Turkey.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years;
- To help LNG terminal operators, aggregators, suppliers, marketers and consultants in aligning their market-centric strategies;
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material;
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players;
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Turkey Primary Energy Consumption
5. Turkey LNG Supply Market Outlook
6. Turkey LNG Potential Demand Market Outlook
7. Turkey LNG Potential Demand Supply Gap Outlook
8. Turkey LNG Regional Market Outlook
9. Turkey LNG Market Outlook
10. Import-Export Dynamics
11. LNG Pricing Analysis
12. Turkey Pipeline Infrastructure Outlook
13. Competitive Analysis
14. Customer & Supplier Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ns54cp/turkey_lng_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/turkey-lng-market-to-grow-55-2016-2025-declining-lng-prices--implementation-of-favorable-government-policies-are-expected-to-boost-demand-for-lng---research-and-markets-300404270.html
SOURCE Research and Markets