TVs, Tablets and Smartphones Rule as Top 25 Black Friday Deals in 2013 Holiday survey from FatWallet reveals 44% of shoppers think they will find the best deals of the season on Black Friday.
BELOIT, Wis., Nov. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FatWallet, where savvy shoppers share coupons and earn cash back at over 1,600 stores, announced their annual Top 25 Black Friday Deals List. The deal experts and community at FatWallet have scoured through more than 24,000 advertised sales items from the 90 leaked Black Friday ads currently residing in the 2013 Black Friday Deal Finder. This year the top 25 list is heavy on tech items like smartphones, tablets and HDTVs, but also features deep savings of 50% or more on key products for the home and kitchen. With so many good deals this year, holiday shoppers can be assured they'll find deep discounts for the majority of items on their gift lists.
"There is a genuine excitement this year regarding the phenomenal deals from early Black Friday advertising," stated FatWallet spokesperson, Brent Shelton. "Retailers have stepped up their game to add incentives that help lower final prices on newer, coveted items and that bodes well for holiday shoppers expecting to find this year's best savings." FatWallet's online holiday survey (*TNS Global) reports that 44% said Black Friday will have the best holiday deals this year (60% under the age of 30), while only 15% said during December Sales (or Free Shipping Day) and 15% said during Cyber Monday.
Criteria for this top 25 list is based on consumer product pricing research and shopping behavior within FatWallet's Black Friday Deal Finder, with consideration to early views, favorites and year over year pricing comparisons by FatWallet staff:
- Target: Element 50" 1080p LED HDTV - $229 (was $599.99)
- Sam's Club: Vizio LED Razor 70" 1080p 120 Hz HDTV -$998 (was $1,699.99)
- Best Buy: LG 55" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV - $499.99 (was $999.99)
- BJ's Wholehouse: Samsung 46" 1080p 120Hz LED 3D HDTV +3D Blu-ray Player w/WiFi - $579.99 (was $849.99)
- Target: Apple iPad Air 16GB WiFi + $100 Target GC - $379 to start (was $479) (all iPads)
- Walmart: Apple iPad Mini Wi-Fi 16GB + $100 Gift Card - $299 (was $329)
- Best Buy: Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet w/ 16GB RAM - $99.99 (was $199.99)
- Meijer: New Kindle Fire HDX 7" Tablet + $40 off Next Purchase - $139
- Walmart: iPhone 5s + $45 gift card - $189 w/ 2-yr. Agreement (AT&T)
- Walmart: iPhone 5c + $75 Gift Card - $45 w/2-year contract (AT&T)
- Best Buy: HTC One 32GB Smartphone - $29.99 w/2-year contract (Sprint/Verizon) (was $199.99)
- Best Buy: Samsung Galaxy S4 FREE w/ 2-year contract (AT&T/Sprint/Verizon)
- Walmart: HP Pavilion 14-in. TouchSmart Laptop $278.00 (was $398.00)
- Best Buy: Macbook Air or MacBook Pro 15.4" w/Retina Display (Entire Stock) $150 Off
- Office Depot: HP Pavilion 15.6" Touchsmart Laptop w/ A10 Quad-Core, 8GB, 1TB $499.99 (was $799.99)
- Staples: Toshiba 15" Laptop w/ AMD A4 Quad Core, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD $249.99 (was $449.99)
- Best Buy: Xbox 360 250GB Bundle w/4 games and headset $189.99 (was $299)
- Walmart: Beats by Dr. Dre Solo Headphones $114.96 (was $199.95)
- Walmart: Call of Duty/Ghosts (Xbox/PS3) $39.96 (was $59.96)
- Home Depot: 7.5' Martha Stewart Living Pre-Lit Pine Christmas Tree $68 (was $199)
- Kohl's: T-Fal Inspirations 20-pc. Red Nonstick Cookware Set $49.99 (was $149.99 )
- Sears: Kenmore 3.7-cu ft. Capacity Washer & 7-cu., ft Capacity Electric Dryer $799.98 for pair (list for $899 ea.)
- Sports Authority Freemotion 545 elliptical $799 (was $1249)
Sales and Bundles:
- Aeropostale: 60% off Store-wide
- Macy's: $10 Off Your Purchase of $25 or More
About FatWallet: As the preferred online coupons and cash back shopping resource for millions of smart consumers, and home of the Black Friday Deal Finder, FatWallet.com works closely with 1,500+ retailers like Kohl's, Newegg, Walmart and Amazon to publish special offers, discounts, coupon codes and Cash Back rewards to its members. The much celebrated FatWallet forums represent the pulse of an evolving online marketplace where smart consumers gather to share and learn. FatWallet is owned by Performance Marketing Brands (PMB) who owns and operates the world's most rewarding shopping programs. Through its family of distinct websites and reward programs, PMB users can get a great deal and earn money back every time they shop. PMB shoppers are expected to spend over $2 billion through PMB's websites and shopping programs in 2013. Contact: email@example.com
*The national survey conducted online by TNS on behalf of FatWallet.com in July 2013 was fielded among 1,000 U.S. adults ages 18 or older.