"We love working with such a wonderful group of talented photographers and creatives who beautifully capture real-life emotions and styled shoots," said Alison Bernstein, general manager of Two Bright Lights. "The Editors' Choice Awards winners are the very top in their field and we are excited to celebrate their hard work and publishing success."
Join the conversation about Two Bright Lights 2017 Editors' Choice Awards by using #TBLEditorsChoice2017 and following @TwoBrightLights on Twitter and @Two_Bright_Lights on Instagram.
Two Bright Lights 2017 Editors' Choice Award Platinum Circle winners include:
- Casey Hendrickson Photography: Casey is a Charlotte, North Carolina, wedding and boudoir photographer who loves capturing the romantic and joyful sides of couples, both near and far. Casey's career began in 2011 when she decided to take the plunge to pursue her lifelong dream after studying for six years in psychology and medicine.
- Riverland Studios: Riverland Studios is a team of professional photographers living in Charleston, South Carolina. Their team combined has more than 20 years of experience and has documented hundreds of weddings.
- Andie Freeman Photography: Located in Athens, Georgia, Andie Freeman Photography is a boutique photography studio specializing in wedding, editorial and newborn portraiture. Andie began her career as a motorcycle photographer, changing to portraits and weddings after her daughter was born.
- Derek Chad Photography: Derek Chad Photography provides a fresh and artistic approach to wedding photography with a fine-art twist. His modern and informal style lends itself to capturing all the special moments and expressive emotions on a wedding day in a relaxed and artistic way.
- Limelight Photography: Limelight Photography is a luxury boutique studio with a world-class team of photographers. All of the artists at Limelight have a passion for their craft and contribute their own unique edge and flair. Their work maintains the consistent, high standards of the Limelight brand.
- Pepper Nix Photography: Internationally renowned wedding photojournalist Pepper Nix has been featured in more than 100 publications. She is also the founder of 10,000 Headshots, a not-for-profit dedicated to providing headshots for 10,000 people.
- Arte De Vie: As romantics at heart, Arte De Vie strives to capture a romantic and timeless look in all of their photographs. They think when you look at your images now, or 20 years from now, they should evoke a sense of romance, real life, real love and who you are at this stage of your relationship. Their style as New Orleans wedding photographers can best be described as "classically modern."
- Jasmine White Photography: Jasmine White Photography is a husband and wife wedding photography team based in Princeton, West Virginia. They love traveling and no wedding is too far, as they have traveled throughout the United States and abroad.
- Clane Gessel Photography: Clane Gessel is an award-winning international wedding photographer based on the West Coast. He has been commissioned to shoot weddings across the globe from Bora Bora to Greece.
- HRM Photography: Be it a casual backyard wedding or a formal black tie affair, HRM Photography loves to capture fun, real and beautiful images that reflect the essence of their couple's wedding days. Founded in 2003, with close to 1,000 weddings under their belt, they are a top choice for couples in South Western Ontario.
For more information about the 2017 Editors' Choice Awards or to learn more about getting published, please visit Awards.TwoBrightLights.com/editorschoice/awards2017.
About Two Bright Lights
Two Bright Lights is the simplest tool for photographers, planners and other creatives to get their work featured in over 400 blogs, websites and magazines. Manage all your wedding, family and event submissions in one place. Get published so your next client finds YOU! Headquartered in New York City, Two Bright Lights reaches worldwide through its online presence at www.TwoBrightLights.com.
This release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or our future financial performance. These statements are only predictions and reflect our current beliefs and expectations. Actual events or results may differ materially from those contained in the projections or forward-looking statements. It is routine for internal projections and expectations to change, and therefore it should be clearly understood that the internal projections and beliefs upon which we base our expectations may change. Although these expectations may change, we will not necessarily inform you if they do or update this release. Please refer to documents we file from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a discussion of the risks and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements contained herein. Forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/two-bright-lights-honors-top-photographers-with-2017-editors-choice-awards-300411466.html
SOURCE Two Bright Lights