DUBLIN, Sept. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrvrv3/stability_testing) has announced the addition of the "Stability Testing of Pharmaceuticals (London, UK - July 6-7, 2016)" conference to their offering.
Benefits in Attending:
- Understand Stability Testing and the Guidelines
- Gain Knowledge on Storage Tests, Conditions and Protocols
- Learn How to Design Protocols for Global Marketing
- Discover How to Manage Stability Samples and Facilities
- Develop Robust, Stability Indicating Methods
- Comply with Stability Requirements for Existing Products and Line Extensions
- Understand What Stability Testing is Required Following Changes to a Product
- Discuss Data Treatment, Shelf Life Assignment and Extrapolation
- Learn About Light Stability Testing
- Know What is Acceptable for Matrixing and Bracketing Stability Studies and How to Design Highly Efficient Protocols
- Take Away Practical Advice on, and Minimising Costs of, Stability Testing
By attending this comprehensive two day seminar delegates will:
- Learn how to design efficient stability studies that are suitable for global arketing
- Be able to carry out appropriate stability studies and manage stability samples and facilities
- Know how to save resource on stability testing and improve the likelihood of regulatory approval of stability protocols
Dr Raymond Munden has over 30 years' experience in pharmaceutical research and development and was formerly Head, Analytical Services Europe for GlaxoSmithKline.
He has led project teams that developed many new chemical entities and their pharmaceutical products that were successfully taken to market.
He has particular expertise in stability protocol design and testing, stability storage facilities, experimental design and degradation chemistry. He is now a consultant for all aspects of pharmaceutical development.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrvrv3/stability_testing
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets