LONDON, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Building automation and control systems (BACS) encompasses automatic centralized control of a building's lighting control solutions, HVAC, energy management systems, HVAC systems, security & access control, etc. These systems are used to reduce, monitor and optimize energy consumption of a building by controlling Heating, ventilation, air conditioning and lighting and other systems and to electronically secure buildings. Growth in the country's BACS market can be attributed to surging economy, growing number of infrastructure projects, increasing disposable income, and rising government efforts to reduce carbon footprint in the country. In addition, demand for building automation and control systems market is anticipated to witness exponential growth on the back of increasing acceptance of automated HVAC controls and electronic security & safety systems for buildings in the commercial, residential and industrial sector.
According to "UAE Building Automation & Control Systems Market, By Product, By Communication Protocol, By Application, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the market for building automation and control systems in the UAE is projected to grow at a CAGR over 8%, in value terms, during 2016-2021. North region dominated demand for building automation and control systems in the country due to large number of high rise buildings and growing tourist footfall in Dubai. In addition, the country registered high demand for HVAC control systems and electronic security and safety systems due to growing electricity consumption in the region. Moreover, hospitality sector accounted dominated UAE building automation and control systems market on account of large tourist footfall in the country due to upcoming megaevents such as World Expo in 2020. Further, Siemens, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Schneider Electric, etc., are few of the major companies operating in the UAE building automation and control systems market. "UAE Building Automation & Control Systems Market, By Product, By Communication Protocol, By Application, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of building automation & control systems (BACS) market in the UAE:
- UAE Building Automation and Control Systems Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning; Electronic Security and Safety; Lighting Controls and Energy Management Systems), By Communication Protocol (Wired and Wireless), By Application (Commercial, Industrial and Residential), By End User (Hospitality, Residential, Commercial Buildings, Retail, Education, Transportation and Others)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of UAE building automation & control systems market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, building automation and control systems providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with building automation & control systems providers, integrators and distributors in the country. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4646995/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/uae-building-automation--control-systems-market-by-product-by-communication-protocol-by-application-by-end-user-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011-2021-300396903.html