NEW YORK, Jan. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Growing focus on expansion of gas pipeline infrastructure, along with increasing utilization of natural gas for re-injection into oilfields to enhance oil production, declining LNG prices and implementation of favorable government policies is expected to boost demand for LNG in the UAE. In order to address the growing domestic demand for LNG, the country imports natural gas and LNG from Qatar through Jebel Ali LNG Terminal and Dolphin Energy operated pipeline. Jebel Ali (OFFSHORE) LNG Terminal was commissioned in 2010 in Dubai, with an initial LNG handling capacity of 3 mmtpa, which increased to 6 mmtpa in 2015. Power generation sector was the largest consumer of LNG in the UAE as of 2015, however, with commissioning of four nuclear plants with 5.6 GW capacity, demand for LNG from power sector in the country is expected to decline during the forecast period, thereby impacting demand for LNG in the region.
According to "UAE LNG Market Demand & Supply Analysis, By Region, By Application, By LNG Terminal, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025", UAE LNG market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during 2016-2021. UAE is the third largest importer of LNG in Middle East & Africa region in 2015. The country mainly imports LNG from Qatar, Australia, Trinidad & Tobago and Indonesia. Various upcoming LNG terminal projects, surging demand for natural gas and cost-effectiveness of LNG in comparison with other alternative fuels are major factors anticipated to positively influence the LNG market scenario in UAE, over next ten years."UAE LNG Market Demand & Supply Analysis, By Region, By Application, By LNG Terminal, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025" discussesthe following aspects of LNG market in the UAE:
- UAE LNG Demand & Supply Analysis
- UAE LNG Potential Demand & Supply Gap
- Regional Market Analysis (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Others)
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of LNG market in the UAE.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years
- To help LNG terminal operators, aggregators, suppliers, marketers and consultants in aligning their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interaction with LNG terminal operators, aggregators, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04518430-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/uae-lng-market-demand--supply-analysis-by-region-by-application-by-lng-terminal-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011-2025-300386853.html