NEW YORK, April 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With a population of around 10 million in 2014, the UAE is among the major economic focal points in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region. Due to significant industrial growth, the country's automotive industry has been flourishing at a swift pace over the last decade. The country's economy is highly dependent on the oil sector, and consequently, the government of the UAE has been increasing its focus on non-oil sectors over the last five years. As a result, the country has been witnessing significant developments in real estate, logistics and infrastructure sectors, which have led to substantial growth in mining and construction industries, thereby boosting demand for construction vehicles, mining equipment and OTR vehicles in the country. These factors have had a positive impact on the country's tyre industry during 2010 – 2014.
According to "UAE Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", passenger car & commercial vehicle sales in the UAE grew at a CAGR of more than 10% during 2010 - 2014, which is expected to result in strong growth in demand for passenger car & commercial vehicle replacement tyres over the next few years. Major cities in the UAE such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah are among the leading demand generators for tyres, and are anticipated to continue as the major contributors to the growth of the country's tyre market over the forecast period as well. Major tyre players operating in the UAE include Bridgestone, Michelin, Dunlop, Goodyear and Yokohama. "UAE Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" elaborates on the following aspects of tyre market in the UAE:
- UAE Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Off-The-Road (OTR) Tyres and Two-Wheeler Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in UAE
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions, and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02105858-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/uae-tyre-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300248671.html