UAV Payloads: The First & Only
LONDON, March 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The first and only UAV Payloads conference is set to commence on the 24th-25th June 2014 in London. Being the only dedicated forum that facilitates the direct information exchange between industry and military end users, the conference will focus upon the mission sets of SIGINT/EW, EO/IR and SAR sensors for tactical, MALE and HALE sized systems.
With an estimated annual spend of $3bn in 2014 and an expected increase to $6bn by 2022, 'UAV Payloads' will provide:
- A unique opportunity to gain a detailed understanding of current UAV operations and requirements of UAV squadrons from across Europe and the US
- And a platform to discover the latest products on the UAV payload market and how they may shape future UAV deployments and mission sets
Current Military figures set to address the conference are:
- Lieutenant Colonel Amanda Brandt, Commanding Officer, 348th Reconnaissance Squadron, US Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Craig Palmer, SO1 UAS, Capability Directorate Combat Support, British Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Roland Runge, Head ISR & UAS Division, German Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Gino Bartoli, Chief, Intelligence and Situational Awareness Branch, Italian Air Force
- Captain Roger Olsson, Training and Procurement Directorate, Swedish Air Force
- Jim Edge, Director, NATO Alliance Ground Surveillance Management Agency
This diverse and interactive symposium will also assemble key industry figures to explore the technical, strategic and tactical challenges being faced with EO/IR, SAR, EW, SIGINT and weapon payloads to share ideas on how these may be overcome.
To learn more, download the conference brochure here http://bit.ly/1l6TLEp
SOURCE Defence IQ