UBM Asia Educates Marketing, Media and Advertising Professionals with the Technology for Marketing & Advertising Virtual Classroom
CHICAGO, July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Asia, in conjunction with OMI, hosted the Technology for Marketing & Advertising (TFM&A) Virtual Classroom offered marketing professionals with the latest trends, ideas and best practices from marketing thought leaders and influencers on July 10, 2012. The TFM&A Virtual Classroom is the knowledge initiative of TFM&A, India's only integrated Marketing and Technology event. The virtual classroom was presented in UBM Studios' Briefing Center. UBM Studios is the global leader in digital events, environments and communities
The virtual classroom drew nearly 1600 registrants and nearly 800 attendees to date.
The marketing, media and advertising industries are being transformed by new technologies as newer platforms, channels, solutions and tools emerge to change the way value is created, customers are engaged, and brands are built. The TFM&A Virtual Classroom captures this revolution and brings cutting-edge ideas, innovations and best practices by industry thought-leaders and influencers.
The virtual classroom featured live webcasts including:
- Vinay Bhatia, Customer Care Associate & Senior Vice President - Marketing & Loyalty, Shopper's Stop Ltd. Presented "Diamonds in the Rough: Monetising Insights in your Business"
- Navneet Kaushal, CEO, Page Traffic presented "How to improve Conversion Rates with SEO & SEM"
- Pradeep Chopra, CEO, Digital Vidya presented "Reputation Management through Social Media"
- Ron Jones, President, Symetri Internet Marketing presented "Developing Keyword Performance Strategy"
- Hallie Janssen, Vice President, Anvil Media, Inc. presented "Creating a Social Media Culture"
Additionally, the virtual classroom featured on demand presentations including
- Aaron Kahlow, Founder & CEO, Online Marketing Institute presented "A Global Perspective on Digital, Social and Human Behaviour. How to capture the effect of change in ALL cultures to drive digital marketing success"
- Rajiv Prakash, Partner, Digital Business Advisory Services & Former CEO, Futurebazaar.com presented "Selling Online: Strategies for Offline Brands & Retailers"
- Manish Advani, Head – Marketing & PR, Mahindra SSG presented "Winning in the Market: Culture + Technology"
- Simms Jenkins, CEO, Brightwave Marketing 7 presented "Sure-fire Ways to Increase Your ROI on Email Marketing Campaigns"
- Adam Proehl, Managing Partner, NordicClick Interactive presented "Engaging Brand Influencers for a Successful Social Media Strategy"
- Kent Lewis, President, Anvil Media Inc. presented "10 Essentials for a Social Media Strategy"
- Bill Bruno, President, Stratigent, LLC presented "Defining Key Performance Indicators for your Analytics Initiative"
To view the virtual classroom on demand, click here.
For additional information on UBM Studios, contact Max Gerstein at 773 687 4317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About UBM Studios (www.ubmstudios.com)
UBM Studios is the global leader in digital events, environments and communities. UBM Studios creates powerful and intuitive digital communities that help organizations connect, educate and engage with audiences to capitalize on growth opportunities connecting the right content to the right audience with the right user interface. UBM Studios is part of UBM Connect – which also includes UBM Canon Media and UBM Medica US, providing marketing services across a number of communities, the largest of which are healthcare, medical device design and advanced manufacturing. UBM Connect is a UBM plc company. (UBM.L)
For additional information on UBM Studios, visit www.ubmstudios.com.
UBM plc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewellery traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,634 staff in more than 31 countries are organised into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
For more information, go to www.ubm.com; follow us at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM news.
773 687 4321
SOURCE UBM Studios