ANAHEIM, California, December 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Today UBM Canon announces the expansion of its educational events aimed at the Advanced Manufacturing field with new seminars being held this February, 2013. The Advanced Manufacturing Seminars will run concurrently with the ATX West and Pacific Design & Manufacturing exhibitions.
New for 2013, these seminars are a series of practical educational sessions focused on the latest technologies and process improvement techniques to help manufacturing professionals get the most out of their design and manufacturing operations. The Advanced Manufacturing Seminars are led by leading OEMs, industry experts, and top innovators. Experts deliver practical sessions designed in a bite-sized, modular format to maximize the tradeshow experience.
Attendees can pick and choose from 8 expert-led seminars:
- Security: How do I Keep my Network Safe and Fully Functional
- Robotics: Designing the Factory Floor of Tomorrow
- Networking, Wired and Wireless: Communicating Both Internally and Externally
- Motors and Motion Control, Including Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Introduction to Rapid Manufacturing: 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing and Rapid Prototyping
- Rapid Manufacturing: Current Use, Economic Feasibility and Future Implications
- Lean Manufacturing Workshop Part One: Value Stream Flow for Operational Excellence
- Lean Manufacturing Workshop Part Two: Creating Mix Model Value Streams
About the Advanced Manufacturing Seminars
Advanced Manufacturing Seminars are 8 brand new interactive learning forums, designed in a bite-size 2-hour format to accommodate busy attendee schedules. Discover the latest developments and technological innovations in the constantly evolving field of advanced manufacturing. The Seminars are led by leading OEMs, industry experts and top innovators delivering practical presentations and implementable solutions to daily challenges.
About UBM Canon
UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B media company dedicated exclusively to the global $3.0 trillion advanced manufacturing sector, UBM Canon helps support the flow of information, commerce and innovation in such sophisticated segments as medical devices and pharmaceutical development. UBM Canon also addresses cutting-edge developments in broader areas of advanced engineering design and manufacturing, and manufacturing processes and packaging.
Marketing & Media Enquiries:
UBM Canon Conferences
Associate Marketing Manager
UBM Canon Conferences
Lysa Frankfort or Christine Nguyen
SOURCE UBM Canon