UBM Channel's NexTI 2012 Event to Feature Cutting Edge Technologies Conference Invites Technology Strategists to Debate Which Innovations Will Have the Biggest Impact on the Channel Market
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Channel today announced the event details for the 2012 NexTI event. Held October 28th-30th in Las Vegas, NV, the event is intended for technology strategists who need to stay on the cutting edge of IT innovations. By bringing together 100+ solution providers with vendors in an interactive environment, NexTI addresses the intersection of today's integrator requirements and the future of technology solutions. To learn more about the event visit http://www.xchange-events.com/nexti12/ and follow the live event coverage on Twitter using hashtag #NexTI.
Unlike other technology industry events, NexTI is designed to engage future-minded technology suppliers focused on driving the industry forward, and solution providers who want to gain a strategic understanding of the technologies, services and product building blocks that will propel their business over the next several years.
Sponsors for the event include Samsung, IBM, Eaton, Intel and Lenovo. For a complete list of sponsors, visit http://www.xchange-events.com/nexti12/sponsors.
2012 Event Highlights:
- CRN Test Center Live! – Edward Correia, CRN Managing Editor, will host a live, on-stage session quizzing tech executives about their leading-edge products and offering independent industry insight on the spot.
- Technology Roadmap Case Study Series – Solution providers will present candid experience and insight on spotlighted topics including cloud, mobility, apps, security, and big data.
- Awards Reception will honor innovation and excellence for both solution providers and vendors including:
- XChange XCellence Awards: measuring overall perceptions of vendor products, services, programs, and presentations during NexTI as voted on by solution provider attendees.
- Enterprise App Awards ("Appys"): recognizing the top mobile apps for business, and outstanding achievement in driving enterprise IT into the hands of users.
- CRN Tech Innovators Awards: honoring new products or solutions introduced within the last year that drive advances in technology to the channel.
- Channel@Work Sprucing & Spooking project for the Henderson Boys & Girls Club – volunteers will kick off the event by helping the Club prepare for new members in time for Halloween (Samsung project underwriter).
"NexTI provides technology strategists the opportunity to see firsthand the products and services that can shape their world in the months and years ahead. It also gives vendors the chance to see what solutions really resonate with their target market," said Robert C. DeMarzo, Senior Vice President of Strategic Content, UBM Channel. "This type of gathering of innovators is essential to helping the industry evaluate and plan for key technology solutions that can form a bridge to the most critical areas of business growth."
About UBM Channel
UBM Channel is the premier provider of IT channel-focused events, media, research, consulting, and sales and marketing services. With more than 30 years of experience and engagement, UBM Channel has the unmatched channel expertise to execute integrated solutions for technology executives, managing partner recruitment, enablement and go-to-market strategy in order to accelerate technology sales. UBM Channel is a UBM company. To learn more about UBM Channel, visit us at http://www.ubmchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ubmchannel.
UBM plc (www.ubm.com)
UBM plc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewellery traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,000 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
SOURCE UBM Channel