UBM DeusM Wins 5 WebAwards from the Web Marketing Association
NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM DeusM was honored with five distinguished WebAwards yesterday from the Web Marketing Association's 16th annual international WebAward Competition. The WebAward program is the longest running annual Website award competition dedicated to naming the best Websites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for all Website development.
"We are pumped to accept five [ed. note: yes, that's a five!] Standard of Excellence awards from the Web Marketing Association. I've always said they do a great job and this just proves it, really," said Steve Saunders, Managing Director of UBM DeusM.
UBM DeusM was honored with the following awards for Websites that are part of their 30+ communities:
- All Analytics won the Computer Software Standard of Excellence. All Analytics was developed by UBM DeusM in partnership with UBM TechWeb and SAS to provide the most up-to-date and original content for the advancement of the analytics discipline. All Analytics engages its community of qualified members through daily blogs, video blogs, live chats, research reports, and Webinars. Since its launch, All Analytics has become the go-to-site for corporate executives, IT professionals, and other line-of-business managers in the analytics industry. Visit www.allanalytics.com for more information.
- Investor Uprising won the Investment Standard of Excellence. Built to foster engagement and communication among its members, the community ties together expert commentary, fundamental analysis, and on-the-ground reporting, guiding small investors to make money in the global markets by sharing best-practices, case studies, research, and polls. Visit www.investoruprising.com for more information.
- Microcontroller Central won the Electronics Standard of Excellence. Microcontroller Central, created by UBM DeusM and UBM Electronics in partnership with NXP Semiconductors, is a custom online community, devoted to inspire and empower users of microcontrollers and showcase their successes. The community-based Website consists of blogs, message boards, live chats, whitepapers, and other educational resources to help readers address the joys and challenges of microcontroller-based design. Visit www.microcontrollercentral.com for more information.
- Design News won the Electronics Standard of Excellence. The Design News Website underwent a redesign in July 2011, undertaken by UBM DeusM, to optimize engagement and user experience for its members. Following that redesign, Design News readership tripled in just four months. Design News is extremely well received in the industry and continues to prove itself as the premier destination for engineers responsible for product and consumer design. Visit www.designnews.com for more information.
- Better Bank Systems won the Bank Standard of Excellence. Better Bank Systems, created for Intel, is the first online community for CIOs and senior managers who oversee the core systems at retail banks, credit unions, thrifts, and other financial institutions. Better Bank Systems provides a forum for members to interact and share best-practices through its message boards, live chats, and more. Visit www.betterbanksystems.com for more information.
Director of Marketing Services, UBM DeusM
About UBM DeusM
UBM DeusM (www.deusm.com) is an integrated marketing services company owned by UBM plc, targeting the fastest growing segment of the online publishing industry: business social media. The company is led by Managing Director Stephen Saunders, Min's Marketer of the Year 2010. He and the other UBM DeusM principals have built and delivered more than 30 successful sites and online communities over the last two years. UBM DeusM's service is based on a unique platform, called Community in a Box (CiaB), which employs a structured system of proven B2B Web publishing best-practices, combined with a breakthrough integrated multimedia publishing platform ("n-Server") to enable marketers to quickly and profitably set up specialized communities for their target customers.
About UBM plc
UBM plc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, and in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewelry traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,000 staff members in more than 30 countries are organized into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently. For more information, go to www.ubm.com.
SOURCE UBM DeusM