CHICAGO, May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Studios, the global leader in digital events, environments and communities, today announced that its business is accelerating and it is rapidly expanding its team.
"Our business has benefited from the growth of Marketing-as-a-Service. We continue to develop our talent and expertise as well as bring in new skill sets to help our customers grow their businesses through digital events, environments and communities," said Kate Spellman, President, UBM Studios. "We have also been honored with several industry awards that showcase our continued commitment to the digital marketplace."
UBM Studios team expands:
- Larry Stein steps into the new role of Process Optimization Director. Stein has widened his role to include process improvements including reporting and customer service initiatives.
- Max Gerstein takes over the new role of Sales Engineer and is responsible for educating marketers and event producers on the technology, cost implications and how to best meet objectives through the use of various digital media products and environments.
- Vincent Rathod has joined UBM Studios as a Web Developer. Rathod is an accomplished web developer with extensive background in the full life-cycle of web development process and maintenance of various websites properties.
- Gavin Beeman has joined the company as Account Executive and is responsible for growing and strengthening the UBM Studios customer base. Beeman comes to UBM Studios from vCom Solutions.
- Earlier this year, UBM Studios welcomed Kevin Conarchy as General Manager – Finance. Conarchy is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company, as well as the annual budget process, forecasting and operations performance.
- In February, UBM Studios also promoted Jessica Newell to Project Manager where she serves as a client advocate focused on understanding the client's needs and the goals of each environment.
- In February, Karen Liu was hired as Creative Project Manager and is responsible for providing creative strategic services to clients.
As UBM Studios has received industry recognition for its innovative digital environments:
- 2011 min's Best of the Web Awards in the "Virtual Tradeshow or Online Event" category for Everything Channel's COMDEXvirtual
- 2011 Be2Award in the "Best Virtual or Hybrid Event" category for the UBM Built Environment's Sustainability Now series of virtual events
- 2011 Conference Award in the "Best Virtual or Hybrid Conference" category for the Sustainability Now series
- 2012 min's Best of the Web Awards win in the Tablet App -- Paid -- Interactive category for UBM Electronics All-Access Conference Pass application for the ARM TechCon™
- 2012 Business Marketing Awards – NYC ACE second place award for the Microsite Landing Page-Under $25,000 category for UBM Channel's COMDEXvirtual
- 2012 Business Marketing Awards – NYC ACE third place award for the Social Media Twitter Campaign category for UBM Built Environment's Collaborative BIM Series
- 2012 Business Marketing Awards – NYC ACE third place award for the Mobile Marketing category for UBM Electronics All-Access Conference Pass application for the ARM TechCon™
For additional information on UBM Studios, contact Max Gerstein at 773 687 4317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About UBM Studios (www.ubmstudios.com)
UBM Studios, a UBM company, is the global leader in digital events, environments and communities. UBM Studios creates powerful and intuitive digital communities that helps organizations connect, educate and engage with audiences to capitalize on growth opportunities. UBM Studios provides marketing-as-a-service (MaaS) for digital interactions and delivers the right content to the right audience with the right user interface. UBM Studios is part of UBM (UBM.L) a global provider of media and information services for professional B2B communities and markets.
For additional information on UBM Studios, visit www.ubmstudios.com.
UBM plc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewellery traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,634 staff in more than 31 countries are organised into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
For more information, go to www.ubm.com; follow us at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM news.
773 687 4321
SOURCE UBM Studios