SAN FRANCISCO, July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Tech and ARM, the leading supplier of semiconductor IP, today announced the details of ARM TechCon 2013, to be held from October 29–October 31, 2013, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in the heart of Silicon Valley. ARM TechCon 2013 is the leading event for designers of low-power, next-generation connected devices based on the ARM architecture.
- Meet ARM's new CEO Simon Segars and hear his vision for transformative technology in the Internet-of-Things (IoT), data center and mobile
- Experience the launch of our new ARM digital community, home to the ARM Ecosystem
- Experience firsthand roadmaps of the latest upcoming technologies from ARM partners
- Over 50 partners already registered to attend ARM TechCon
- More than 3,600 software and hardware engineers are expected to attend TechCon
Understand more about the most innovative devices coming to market in the ARM-based embedded space. Online media registration is now open, click here.
Now in its ninth year, the comprehensive ARM TechCon program will feature a mix of sessions, presentations, product demonstrations, and panels that cover a wide array of topics including: FPGA prototyping, Android development, RF modules, energy harvesting, encryption, GPU computing, networking, system security, development kits, big.LITTLE processing, analog integration, the IoT and much more. With activities for chip designers, system implementation engineers, and software developers in a shared space, ARM TechCon 2013 is the forum "Where Intelligence Connects." Attendees will have the option to participate in traditional dedicated sessions that address the specific needs of their unique communities, but this year will also be able to network and learn from each other across disciplines. View the Conference Program here.
The event will feature several keynote addresses:
- ARM CEO Simon Segars will provide the ARM keynote at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, October 30, highlighting the transformational effect of the ARM architecture on the world around us.
- On Wednesday, October 30 at 4:30 p.m. Daniel Kraft, a Stanford and Harvard trained physician-scientist, inventor, entrepreneur, and innovator, will discuss the transformative effect of technology on medicine and healthcare and how exponential growth of technologies – from processor layers to the system level – can impact many different industries.
Conference Program – Get information on sessions, keynotes, and more to start building a daily agenda here.
Media Registration – Sign up here for this year's event
For more information on sponsorship, please contact JoAnn Pellegrini at email@example.com or (415) 947-6233.
Follow ARM TechCon
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ARMTechCon
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ARMTechCon
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=2025231
- ARM YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ARMflix
About UBM Tech
UBM Tech is a global media business that brings together the world's technology industry through live events and online properties. Its community-focused media and events provide expertly curated content along with user-generated content and peer-to-peer engagement opportunities through its proprietary, award-winning DeusM community platform. UBM Tech's brands include EE Times, Interop, Black Hat, InformationWeek, Game Developers Conference, CRN, and DesignCon. The company's products include research, education, training, and data services that accelerate decision making for technology buyers. UBM Tech also offers a full range of marketing services based on its content and technology market expertise, including custom events, content marketing solutions, community development and demand generation programs. UBM Tech is a part of UBM (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion.
ARM designs the technology that is at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. ARMs comprehensive product offering includes RISC microprocessors, graphics processors, video engines, enabling software, cell libraries, embedded memories, high-speed connectivity products, peripherals and development tools. Combined with comprehensive design services, training, support and maintenance, and the company's broad partner community, they provide a total system solution that offers a fast, reliable path to market for leading electronics companies. Find out more about ARM by following these links:
Download Shared Purpose 8 Leadership Lessons for the Ecosystem Age The secrets of success from the Connected Community surrounding ARM
Find out more about ARM by following these links:
ARM Website: http://www.arm.com/
ARM Connected Community®: http://www.arm.com/community/
ARM Blogs: http://blogs.arm.com/
ARMFlix on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/armflix
ARM on Twitter:
For more information on UBM Tech please contact:
Linda Uslaner, Marketing Director
T: 516.562.5843, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on ARM please contact:
Leslie Clavin, Vice President, The Racepoint Group
T. 415.694.6717, E: email@example.com
SOURCE UBM Tech