UHS-Pruitt Healthcare Centers Rank Among U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes List
NORCROSS, Ga., May 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As a testament to its focus on quality, UHS-Pruitt Corporation today announced that eleven of its five-star healthcare centers were recently named to the U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes list for 2012. The respected directory is compiled every year to help highlight for consumers the best nursing care facilities in the country. Figuring out where to go to receive post-acute, rehabilitative and elderly care services can be a difficult process for many families, but reviews like the U.S. News & World Report list are helping to make that tough decision a little easier.
The following centers in the UHS-Pruitt Corporation family of providers were named:
1. Heritage Healthcare at Crestwood, in Valdosta, Georgia.
2. Heritage Healthcare of Jasper, in Jasper, Georgia.
3. Heritage Healthcare of Monroe, in Forsyth, Georgia.
4. Heritage Healthcare of Toomsboro, in Toomsboro, Georgia.
5. Heritage Healthcare of Valdosta, in Valdosta, Georgia.
6. The Oaks at Mayview, in Raleigh, North Carolina.
7. The Oaks at Town Center, in Harrisburg, North Carolina.
8. The Oaks of Carrollton, in Carrollton, Georgia.
9. UniHealth Magnolia Manor South, in Moultrie, Georgia.
10. UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Brookhaven, in Atlanta, Georgia.
11. UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Oakwood (formerly known as Heritage Healthcare of Walterboro), in Walterboro, South Carolina.
These healthcare centers have proven their commitment to an ongoing and concentrated focus on patient-centered quality service delivery. "While there is something special about all of our service locations, these centers clearly stand out as leaders in their field, and I could not be more pleased with the results," remarked Chairman & C.E.O Neil L. Pruitt, Jr. "The U.S. News & World Report listing is yet another example of how quality assessment tools and measurable indicators can help patients and their loved ones make the decision that is right for them regarding their care. We remain committed to continuous self-evaluation, leading to a higher quality of life for our patients."
About UHS-Pruitt Corporation
Since 1969, UHS-Pruitt Corporation provides management-related services for a spectrum of high quality healthcare providers throughout the Southeast. Known for its proactive performance improvement programs and holistic care post-acute care services, UHS-Pruitt's "commitment to caring" defines not only what they do, but the culture in which its skilled network of dedicated providers work. With more than 200 affiliated service locations in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina, the UHS-Pruitt Corporation family of providers touches the lives of over 24,000 patients each day through skilled nursing healthcare centers, home care and home health agencies, hospice agencies, assisted living facilities, institutional pharmacies, and programs in rehabilitation, nutrition, adult day care, community care, and care management.
For more information about the UHS-Pruitt Corporation and its proud family of providers, visit www.URReady.com.
SOURCE UHS-Pruitt Corporation