UHS-Pruitt Healthcare Centers Rank Among U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes List
NORCROSS, Ga., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As a testament to its focus on quality, UHS-Pruitt Corporation announced that seventeen of its five-star healthcare centers were recently named to the U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes list for 2013. The respected directory is compiled every year to help highlight for consumers the best nursing care facilities in the country. Figuring out where to go to receive post-acute, rehabilitative and elderly care services can be a difficult process for many families, but reviews like the U.S. News & World Report list are helping to make that tough decision a little easier.
The following centers in the UHS-Pruitt Corporation family of providers were named:
- Heritage Healthcare at Crestwood, in Valdosta, GA
- Heritage Healthcare at Shepherd Hills, in LaFayette, GA
- Heritage Healthcare of Blue Ridge, in Blue Ridge, GA
- Heritage Healthcare of Fort Oglethorpe, in Fort Oglethorpe, GA
- Heritage Healthcare of Griffin, in Griffin, GA
- Heritage Healthcare of West Atlanta, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The Oaks at Peake, in Macon, GA.
- The Oaks of Carrollton, in Carrollton, GA
- The Oakst at Town Center, in Harrisburg, North Carolina.
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Athens Heritage, in Athens, Georgia.
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Barnwell, in Barnwell, South Carolina
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Elkin, in Elkin, South Carolina.
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Oakwood, in Walterboro, South Carolina.
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Old Capitol, in Louisville, GA
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Rock Hill, in Rock Hill, SC
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Santa Rosa, in Milton, FL
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Tanglewood, in Ridgeway, SC
These healthcare centers have proven their commitment to an ongoing and concentrated focus on patient-centered quality service delivery. "I am very pleased that we have seventeen health care centers on this year's list of best nursing homes and am proud that these centers clearly stand out as leaders in their field," remarked Chairman & C.E.O Neil L. Pruitt, Jr., "The U.S. News & World Report listing is yet another example of how quality assessment tools and measurable indicators can help patients and their loved ones make the decision that is right for them regarding their care. We remain committed to continuous self-evaluation, leading to a higher quality of life for our patients."
About UHS-Pruitt Corporation
Since 1969, UHS-Pruitt Corporation has been providing management-related services for a spectrum of high quality healthcare providers throughout the Southeast. Known for its proactive performance improvement programs and holistic care post-acute care services, UHS-Pruitt's "commitment to caring" defines not only what they do, but the culture in which its skilled network of dedicated providers work. With more than 200 service locations in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina, the UHS-Pruitt Corporation family of providers touches the lives of over 24,000 patients each day through skilled nursing healthcare centers, home care and home health agencies, hospice agencies, assisted living facilities, institutional pharmacies, and programs in rehabilitation, nutrition, adult day care, community care, and care management. For more information about the UHS-Pruitt Corporation and its proud family of providers, visit www.URReady.com.
SOURCE UHS-Pruitt Corporation