UISOL Expands Smart Grid Consulting Services with Five Senior Leaders New practices to serve distribution automation, asset management, control center services, integration testing, and more
ALAMO, Calif., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Utility Integration Solutions, Inc. (UISOL), the utility industry integration specialist, welcomes five new executives to its team.
- Vice President Robert Uluski, a leader in power system operations with 35 years' experience, will lead UISOL's newly established DMS and distribution automation consulting practice.
- Vice President Andrew Gay, a 25-year utility industry project management office (PMO) veteran, will lead UISOL's PMO and systems integration testing practice.
- Senior Director Manuel Atanacio, an electric systems operations expert with more than two decades of experience, will lead UISOL's control center services.
- Vice President Siri Varadan, with over 20 years in all aspects of the asset management life cycle, will lead UISOL's asset management solutions practice.
- Director Cindy Menon, a PMP with two decades' experience, will lead proposal management and marketing efforts in support of UISOL's continued growth globally.
UISOL continues to expand its utility consulting and systems integration offerings by attracting top talent from among the world's elite energy executives, building a team of unparalleled domain expertise and the deepest level of knowledge in utility business operations and systems integration. These new additions significantly enhance UISOL's leadership growth and further expand its established subject matter expertise and services for the utility industry.
"Each of these new team members are established leaders whose knowledge and dedication fit well with UISOL's culture of service to our clients and to the industry," said UISOL CEO Ali Vojdani.
UISOL, a wholly owned subsidiary of Alstom, is the integration specialist of the utility industry. UISOL helps utilities improve their operations through smart grid architecture and end-to-end integration of systems and core business processes, including transmission control center operation, market operation, distribution and outage management, smart metering, demand response management, and real-time asset management. Learn more at www.uisol.com.
Nancy Broe, APR
McDonnell Group, Inc.
SOURCE Utility Integration Solutions, Inc.