DUBLIN, March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2kf3xx/united_kingdom) has announced the addition of the "United Kingdom Biopesticides Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
The UK biopesticides Market is expected to register a CAGR of 11.03 % during the forecast period of 2015-2020.
Demand for biopesticides in the region has been growing consistently, as exemplified by the fact that the area under biocontrol-based integrated pest management in Almeria increased from just 250 hectares in 2005 to about 7000 hectares in 2008, with several other areas also following suit.
Segmentation of this report includes Bioherbicides, Bioinsecticides, biofungicides and other Biopesticides. Bioinsecticides would constitute the largest and biofungicides the fastest growing sub-segments in the region. Based on application the market gives a share of pesticides used on Crop based applications like grains & Cereals, Oilseeds, Fruits and vegetable and Non crop application on Turf & Ornamental grass. Some of the players profiled in this market are Bayer cropscience, BASF, Emery Oleochemicals, ISagro Spa, Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha,Ltd , Sri Biotech Laboratories India, Ltd among others.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the U.K. biopesticides market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on Europe.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a Europe.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the U.K. biopesticides market.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- AGRAUXINE SA (France)
- Bayer CropScience
- Becker Underwood Inc
- De Sangosse S.A.S.
- Koppert Biological Systems
- Lallemand Plant Care & BioIngredients
- Novozyme biologicals
- Valent BioSciences Corporation
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2kf3xx/united_kingdom
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets