DUBLIN, Feb. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7nsb68/uk_chemical) has announced the addition of the "UK Chemical Sensors Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014 - 2020)" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report forecasts the UK Chemical sensors market to reach a value of $1.14 billion by 2018.
Electrochemical sensors are estimated to see the fastest growth, with demand reflecting recovery in manufacturing. Optical sensors will continue to benefit from their high sensitivity, stability, immunity to interference, and product improvements such as smaller size and enhanced ruggedness. Sales will be boosted by the rising prevalence of diabetes in the population and by mounting demand for home and point-of-care testing and monitoring tools.
The UK Chemical Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Electrochemical, Optical, Pellistor/Catalytic Bead, and Others) and End User Industry (Medical, Automotive, Industrial, Environmental Monitoring, Defense and Others).
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition for UK Chemical Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the UK Chemical Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the UK Chemical Sensors Market on regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Abb Limited
- Alpha Mos Sa
- Bosch (Robert) Gmbh
- Delphi Automotive Plc
- Denso Corporation
- Emerson Electric Company
- General Electric Company
- Halma Plc
- Honeywell International
- Johnson & Johnson
- Roche Holding Limited
- Safran Sa
- Siemens Ag
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Market Segmentation
7. Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Chemical Sensors Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7nsb68/uk_chemical
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets