LONDON, Dec. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Cyber insurance has been growing in the UK market in recent years against the backdrop of increasing cyber attacks and data breaches - both in frequency and complexity. While cyber insurance cannot prevent data breaches, it is an important tool in recovering from one and minimizing the impact on business continuity and reputation.
- Examine the key trends in cyber crime and how these will drive take-up of cyber insurance products.
- Identify the regulation that is affecting the cyber insurance market, and its impact on insurers and how their customers report data breaches.
- Analyze the potential growth areas of the market and how cyber insurance is likely to develop over the next few years.
Reasons To Buy
- How has the cyber insurance market developed over the past 12 months and where is it heading?
- What are the most notable changes in regulation that will affect the cyber insurance market in the UK?
- How are insurers pricing their products?
- Where does insurance fit among the best methods of response to a cyber attack?
Initiating the right responses and involving the right experts in the post-data breach recovery process is vital for keeping claims costs at manageable levels. Failing to do so can quickly inflate costs.
A proficient pricing strategy will enable insurers to develop products covering a wider range of risks and ensure they are paid the right premium in return.
Cyber insurance will bring about a multidisciplinary task force whereby insurers collaborate with other cyber-related organizations to improve their understanding of the market and further develop their products.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3375722/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers