LONDON, July 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Future of Foodservice in The UK to 2020 Report published by Canadean Intelligence provides readers with a detailed analysis of consumer, operator and technology level trends in the Spanish Foodservice sector, analysis of market size, outlets and transactions in the UK and key players in the UK Foodservice market.
- The UK Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 2.6% during 2015-2020
- Higher purchasing power coupled with busy work schedules will result in Brits eating out more frequently, with breakfast being the fastest growing area
- Healthy eating will remain the mega consumer trend in the UK. Rising awareness about the benefits of healthy eating will encourage and support consumers to make healthy food choices, such as salads and poultry dishes
- The growing Muslim population in the UK will contribute to the growth in Halal food menus. Halal foods will also be popular amongst the non-Muslim population as well, as they are perceived to be better than other meats in terms of taste and health
- Education will remain the dominant channel in terms of sales, driven by government initiatives to provide free healthy school meals and promote healthy food habits among school students
This report offers detailed analysis of the UK Foodservice market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyse macro-economic factors that influence the foodservice market, key consumer, operator and technology trends and key players in the market. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: detailed analysis of the macro-economic factors, GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, that impact the foodservice market. It also provides insights into consumer, operator and technology trends in the UK Foodservice market
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the foodservice sector within the UK for 2010-2020
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and the cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- Competitive landscape: provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as number of outlets, business description and product profile
- Regulatory scenario: insights into regulatory environment for foodservice operators in the UK market
- To request sample pages or to purchase The Future of Foodservice in The UK to 2020
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the UK Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, convenience, quick and "anytime meal" options will drive the number of Retail transactions, primarily among younger consumers, who prefer to snack and eat on-the-go rather than dine-in.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. an increasing number of Brits are replacing black tea, the most favoured hot beverage in the UK, with other hot beverages such as coffee, green tea, herbal tea and specialty teas such as assam, chai and earl grey (a tea blend with bergamot oil).
- Brief profiles of the key foodservice companies in the UK with information about their business description, product profile and number of outlets wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/801509/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/uk-foodservice-the-future-of-foodservice-in-the-united-kingdom-to-2020-300298971.html