LONDON, Dec. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
This dashboard delivers a powerful view across the UK wealth markets, enabling cross-comparison at a regional level. Historical and forecast data for both the number of individuals and the value of liquid assets are segmented by 15 liquid asset bands and 12 regions within the UK.
- Identify your target customer base and understand its growth potential with data segmented by asset band and five-year forecasts.
- Compare the performance of 12 regional wealth markets in the UK.
- Analyze the distribution of onshore liquid assets across the UK's adult population.
- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
Reasons To Buy
- Which regions in the UK have weathered the recent crisis the best and have the highest prospect for growth in affluent assets?
- Which are the largest regional affluent populations in the UK?
- How large is the HNW market in my target region in the UK?
- How does the affluent population break down by asset band in each regional market?
The value of the liquid assets held by affluent individuals in the UK grew by 8.1% to £1,97bn between 2011 and 2012. This greatly exceeds the 2.2% growth experienced between 2010 and 2011 but is below the 2010 level of 9.3%, following the sharp decline in 2008 due to the financial crisis.
The number of affluent individuals in the UK has remained resilient despite the recent stock market volatility and poor economic performance, at 12.3 million in 2012. The fall in the number of affluent individuals in 2008 has proved to be a temporary setback. Looking ahead, by 2017 these individuals will make up 44.9% of the total adult population.
The largest markets, and those most dependent on financial services for their revenues including London and the South East, are also those to experience some of the highest growth rates in affluent balances between 2013 and 2017.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3375649/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers