LONDON, Jan. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
UK Retail Savings and Investments Analytics is a definitive guide to the size and future growth of competing retail savings and investments vehicles in the UK. Products covered range from deposits and equities to bonds and investment trusts. Competitor data on retail deposits, investment trusts, and funds is also captured.
- Assess the relative size and industry dynamics across each investment class to identify key strategic areas for product development.
- Understand how the current economic climate will impact on the future growth of balances in the savings and investments asset classes.
- Track your competition's share of the deposit, unit trust/OEIC, and investment trust markets with our competitive data.
Reasons To Buy
- How are product balances changing over time for each investment asset class?
- How much of the change in balances is due to net inflows and how much is due to market performance?
- Which asset classes will investors favor, and which ones will become less important?
- Which are the largest retail deposit-takers in the UK?
- Which are the leading unit trust and OEIC fund managers in the UK?
Retail deposits (excluding cash ISAs) dominate the UK market in terms of asset balances, with total balances reaching £1,000.7bn at the end of 2014. Unit trusts/OEIC funds are the second biggest retail savings and investments vehicle, with balances standing at £756bn for the same time period.
After a strong 2013, retail equity holdings dipped in 2014. This was due to a combination of performance declines and notable outflows as investors cashed in on the strong 2013 performance.
At the end of 2014, Lloyds Banking Group remained the biggest retail deposit taker in the UK, leading by some margin over second-placed Barclays. Nonetheless, its total retail deposits have fallen slightly compared to 2013. This is due in part to the spin-off of some branches into the reformed TSB Group, subsequently acquired by Spain's Sabadell.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3375761/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers