LONDON, Jan. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The UK travel insurance market is very competitive - unlike other lines where a select few providers have a wider customer base than others. This has resulted in a finely priced market in which rates are set to cover claims inflation. However, the extent of hardening will be limited by competition and the amount of choice available to consumers. Discover UK travel insurance market dynamics
- Gain an insight into the factors driving the travel insurance market and its dependence on the prosperity of the economy.
- A comparative study of single-trip and annual policies, and the channels affecting the distribution of these products.
- Discover how the socio-political situations in certain destinations are a cause for concern for insurers as well as holidaymakers.
- An analysis of the profit/loss ratios in the market and what this means for insurers and consumers alike.
Reasons To Buy
- Is the travel insurance market profitable for insurers?
- Why are banks and building societies popular for distributing annual policies?
- How is the British pound faring against the currencies of some of the world's top travel destinations?
- Why are older travelers now considered to be a target demographic, despite being a greater risk to insurers?
Insurers are making small sums of money from the market and it has remained this way for several years after its peak in 2010. The market is interlinked with the economy and the levels of disposable income consumers have to spend on travel.
Travel insurance is often bought for a specific trip or to cover several planned trips. Consumers risk wasting an annual policy or letting it lapse if they do not have sufficient travel planned for the remainder of the policy term.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3375706/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48