UL Offers Redlined Standards
NORTHBROOK, Ill., July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- UL (Underwriters Laboratories), a global safety science leader, has announced today that effective immediately, all registered users of the Standards Certification Customer Library ("SCCL") will be offered access to Redlined Standards. The state of the art, user friendly service is available via purchase to all registered SCCL users who currently have access to the certification customer's standards library and to others on a subscription basis. Providing access to Redlined Standards includes:
- A quick and easy way to compare all of the changes between the current, active standard and the previous version of the same edition.
- With a Redline Standard the user will immediately see:
- other changes between two versions of the same edition of the standard
- With a redline document the user no longer has to spend time trying to determine what has changed in the new revision.
- UL Certification customers will continue to receive the complimentary versions of the standard.
- Redline Standards is a premium product with a nominal fee to all registered users of the Standards Certification Customer Library www.ulstandards.com.
An engaging demonstration of Redline Standards can be accessed via http://ulstandards.com/redline/. For more information please contact Richard Olesen, U.S. Standards, UL Silicon Valley Office, 1 408 754-6650 or Richard.A.Olesen@us.ul.com.
UL is a premier global independent safety science company that has championed progress for 120 years. Its more than 10,000 professionals are guided by the UL mission to promote safe working and living environments for all people. UL uses research and standards to continually advance and meet ever-evolving safety needs. We partner with businesses, manufacturers, trade associations and international regulatory authorities to bring solutions to a more complex global supply chain. For more information about our certification, testing, inspection, advisory and education services, visit http://www.UL.com.
CONTACT: Richard Olesen
T: (408) 754.6650