ULTA Beauty Reveals Top 5 Skin Resolutions for 2013
Beauty Retailer Kicks Off Annual "Love Your Skin" Event
BOLINGBROOK, Ill., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Even the most experienced beauties can use a refresher when it comes to skin care. Forgetting to apply moisturizer or even (eek!) falling asleep with makeup still on are skincare "don'ts"! ULTA Beauty comes to the rescue each January by encouraging women to banish skin care beauty ruts and replace them with resolutions designed to create lovely, fresh-faced skin all year long.
ULTA Beauty's Top Five 2013 Skin Resolutions combined with its Love Your Skin events across the country, make sticking to a new skin care regimen easier than ever. ULTA Beauty's annual Love Your Skin events take place through January 19, 2013. Stores nationwide will focus on top skincare techniques by offering advice, live demos, and tips from in-store experts, as well as one-of-a-kind special daily offers.
Participating brands in ULTA Beauty's Love Your Skin events include Bare Minerals Skincare, Dermalogica, Philosophy, Dermadoctor, Bliss, Hydroxatone, Clinique, Exuviance, Benefit Skincare, Murad, Clarisonic, Philosophy, Stila Skincare, Mario Badescu, Peter Thomas Roth, Pur Minerals, Lancome, Strivectin, Juice Beauty and Kinerase. Stop in each day to see what's new and exciting from the best of the best in skin care brands.
ULTA Beauty's Top Five 2013 Skin Resolutions for Beautiful Skin
- I will always remove my make-up before bedtime! It's your inner voice that whispers to you the second you get home, dutifully reminding you to take off your makeup before hitting the sack. Leaving your face "on" can put you at risk for breakouts as makeup mixes with skin oils and dirt as you sleep. This simple task is an easy ritual to prevent skin ailments. ULTA Beauty suggests:
- Dermalogica – During ULTA Beauty's Fresh Start Skin Days, beauties can learn to replicate professional skin care results at home. Following a private skin consultation from professional skin experts in store, all Dermaologica treatments are 40% off. A skin must!
- I will make exfoliation part of my skin care regimen! The average woman has almost 30 layers of dead skin cells on her face. A regular exfoliation 1-2 times a week helps even skin tone, keeps pores from clogging acne in check, and helps to avoid dryness. Special products offered during ULTA Beauty's Fresh Start Skin Days are must haves for soft and glowing skin. ULTA Beauty suggests:
- Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System – It's time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level with this wonder brush perfect for at-home or for travelers on the go. Available in an array of shades, the Clarisonic system takes cleansing and exfoliation to a new level.
- Peter Thomas Roth – This skin expert's new FIRMx Peeling Gel visibly rolls, lifts and sweeps away dead skin cells when massaged onto skin. It removes impurities and decongests clogged pores for a youthful, radiant look.
- I will keep my hands AWAY from my face! The simple act of touching your face with your pore clogging fingers is just begging for a new pimple. Resist those temptations and battle the breakouts with targeted solutions. ULTA beauty skincare experts offer these suggestions:
- Mario Badescu – Their trio of anti-acne fighting products include the Acne Facial cleanser which prevents pore congestion, Anti-Acne Serum whose lightweight, exfoliating salicylic acid formula zaps pimples at first sign and finally, the Drying Mask which promotes the healing of existing acne eruptions and soothes irritated, broken out skin. A gift with purchase is also available when adding this pimple power trio to your shopping cart.
- Philosophy – Looking to banish evidence of acne scars? Look to the #1 professional protocol for addressing dark spots: a skin brightener + a retinoid. Simply pair Philosophy's revolutionary new Miracle Worker Miraculous All-Over Brightener and Dark Spot Corrector with their best-selling Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Pads for fast, clinically proven results. A free 4 piece trial kit is available with any $75 Philosophy purchase.
- I will banish bad skincare habits and replace them with good ones! It's like getting over an ex-boyfriend. Accept the change, banish bad habits and prevent them from returning. All three are key in the battles of love and anti-aging. ULTA Beauty suggests:
- Dermadoctor – Their Photodynamic Therapy liquid red light anti-aging lotion with broad spectrum spf 30 contains ground-breaking, patent-pending solar powered technology in lotion form which captures UV light transforming it into visible red light, a proven energy source for eliciting anti-aging effects on the skin.
- Vichy – LiftActiv Serum 10, Vichy's breakthrough anti-aging formula features a 10% concentration of Rhamnose, a naturally derived plant sugar proven to boost skin rejuvenation. Improving collagen & elastin production while also increasing cellular turnover. With just a single drop, your skin is instantly transformed; wrinkles and pores are visibly reduced.
- I will take advantage of multi-tasking, skin-loving make-up! Makeup products these days provide more than a one-stop solution. Formulas have advanced and the average product provides more than one purpose. Like most women these days, products also multi-task, offering an array of skin benefits all the while providing a strong makeup base. ULTA Beauty suggests:
- Juice Beauty- A NEW Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream 12-in-1 Multi-tasker is ideal for all skin types and especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage. Available in two shades, Natural Glow and Warm Glow, to match and enhance any skin type and color. Since Juice Beauty uses no artificial dyes, the colors are effective for skin tones ranging from very light to dark.
- Smashbox- The Camera ready BB Cream with SPF 35 comes in 5 shades with a special oil-controlling formulation with emollients and optical pearl pigments to provide hydration and visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles after only four weeks.
For additional information on ULTA Beauty's annual Fresh Start Skin Days, please visit: ulta.com/loveyourskin
ULTA Beauty is the largest beauty retailer that provides one-stop shopping for prestige, mass and salon products and salon services in the United States. ULTA Beauty provides affordable indulgence to its customers by combining unmatched product breadth, value and convenience with the distinctive environment and experience of a specialty retailer. ULTA Beauty offers a unique combination of over 20,000 prestige and mass beauty products across the categories of cosmetics, fragrance, hair care, skincare, bath and body products and salon styling tools, as well as salon hair care products. ULTA Beauty also offers a full-service salon in all of its stores. As of October 27, 2012, ULTA operates 537 retail stores across 45 states and also distributes its products through the Company's website: www.ulta.com.
SOURCE ULTA Beauty
More by this Source
ULTA Beauty Cut-A-Thon In Support Of The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®
Oct 01, 2013, 09:01 ET
Shine Through Fall with ULTA Beauty's 21 Days of Beauty!
Sep 03, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.