SAO PAULO, Feb. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: UGPA3 / NYSE: UGP), a multi-business company engaged in specialized distribution and retail (Ipiranga / Ultragaz / Extrafarma), specialty chemicals (Oxiteno) and storage for liquid bulk (Ultracargo), hereby reports its results for the fourth quarter and the year of 2015.
Main highlights in 4Q15 and 2015:
- ULTRAPAR'S NET REVENUES TOTAL R$ 21 BILLION IN 4Q15 AND R$ 76 BILLION IN 2015, 15% AND 12% GROWTH OVER 4Q14 AND 2014 RESPECTIVELY.
- ULTRAPAR'S EBITDA REACHES R$ 1.2 BILLION IN 4Q15 AND R$ 4 BILLION IN 2015, 29% AND 25% INCREASE OVER 4Q14 AND 2014 RESPECTIVELY.
- ULTRAPAR'S NET EARNINGS REACHES R$ 497 MILLION IN 4Q15 AND R$ 1.5 BILLION IN 2015, 34% AND 21% GROWTH OVER 4Q14 AND 2014 RESPECTIVELY.
- ULTRAPAR'S INVESTMENTS TOTALED R$ 1.4 BILLION IN 2015.
- ADDITIONAL DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION OF R$ 434 MILLION APPROVED, RESULTING IN A TOTAL DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION OF R$ 871 MILLION IN 2015, 12% GROWTH OVER 2014.
"A year ago we were announcing the closing of 2014 with the perspective of another period of robust investments and continued growth in 2015, despite the perspective of adverse macroeconomic conditions. In an increasingly challenging environment, Ultrapar could once again prove the resilience of its business model benefiting from its large operational scale and from the differentiation capacity in its businesses. In 2015, we have continued to grow, create value and completed our investment plan of R$ 1.4 billion. We also welcomed new members to the management team, strengthening even more our corporate governance and Ultra itself. We have bigger challenges ahead in the macroeconomic environment, but we remain confident in the execution of our strategy."
Thilo Mannhardt – CEO
Results conference call Brazilian conference call February 19, 2016 08:00 a.m. (US EST) Telephone for connection: +55 11 2188 0155 Code: Ultrapar
International conference call February 19, 2016 09:30 p.m. (US EST) Participants in Brazil: 0800 891 0015 Participants in the USA: +1 844 836 8738 International participants: +1 412 317 5430 Code: Ultrapar
Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. UGPA3 = R$ 60.45/share (12/30/15) UGP = US$ 15.25/ADR (12/31/15)
SOURCE Ultrapar Participacoes S.A.