Ultrasound Systems Market to 2019
DUBLIN, July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nh4mhf/ultrasound) has announced the addition of the "Ultrasound Systems Market to 2019 - Technological Advancements, Wide Applications and Device Portability to Drive Future Growth" report to their offering.
GBI Research's Ultrasound Systems Market to 2019 - Technological Advancements, Wide Applications and Device Portability to Drive Future Growth report examines the market, competitive landscape, and trends for the following two ultrasound systems market segments: color doppler ultrasound systems and B/W ultrasound systems. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content related to market dynamics.
The report also reviews the competitive landscape and provides a detailed analysis of the pipeline products for each segment, as well as details of important Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) deals. The report has been compiled using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis carried out by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- Key geographies: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil
- Information on market size for the color doppler ultrasound systems and B/W ultrasound systems
- Annualized market revenue data, forecasts to 2019, and company share data for 2011
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the ultrasound systems market
- Information on leading market players, details of the competitive landscape, and information on the leading technologies in the market
- Esaote SpA
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Philips Healthcare
- Samsung Medison Company, Limited
- Siemens Healthcare
- SonoSite, Incorporated
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nh4mhf/ultrasound
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this Source
Analysis of the Global Digital Signage Systems Market
Dec 19, 2013, 13:09 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.