TORONTO, June 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Unata, the leader in 1-to-1 digital solutions for grocers, and ShopperKit, the first enterprise class software built specifically for in-store grocery fulfillment, are announcing a partnership to bring an all-in-one, market-ready eCommerce and eCatering solution to grocery retailers, from online ordering all the way through to fulfilment. Unata and ShopperKit's integrated solution is market-tested and has been live with Roche Bros., a Boston-based supermarket, since 2016.
Unata and ShopperKit have created an out-of-the-box integration to simplify the go-to-market process and timeline, and enable the most seamless curbside and delivery experience possible for shoppers. Retailers who work with Unata have access to ShopperKit's grocery fulfilment software out of the box.
Through Unata, this integrated solution will provide grocery retailers with:
- Award-winning UX design that minimizes number of "clicks", enabling faster navigation and increased user satisfaction.
- 1-to-1 personalized products and recommendations shown throughout the catalogue, in search results and in the cart, all based on each shopper's purchase history.
- Support for all in-store deal types in the digital catalogue (mix & match, spend & get, etc) to increase shopper spend and engagement.
- Retailer Management Dashboard to manage, promote and track the entire eCommerce experience in order to optimize the experience.
Through ShopperKit, this solution will also enable grocery retailers to:
- Leverage existing brick and mortar locations to receive, prioritize and process online orders and offer in-store pickup or delivery options for their online customers.
- Integrate with any storefront, whether a retailer uses a commercial solution or a homegrown solution.
- Improve customer loyalty and increase basket size with easy, real time customer communication.
- Guide associates through the store in a most efficient way, allowing for multiple orders to be shopped at the same time, while giving visual product data to the associate for the fastest and more reliable fulfillment possible.
- Ensure items of the same temperature are bagged and stored together and properly until the customer receives the order.
"As eCommerce continues its rapid growth, retailers are seeing their physical stores located close to customers act as natural distribution centers, thereby removing the need for large, costly warehouses and the complex and expensive software needed to run them," said Jack Record, CEO ShopperKit. "ShopperKit enables grocery retailers to process orders from the Unata eCommerce platform in the most efficient and safe way possible. We're excited to work with Unata to deliver a top-of-the-line shopper experience from browse all the way through to getting groceries into customers' hands."
"ShopperKit is one of the original members of Unata Connects, our Third-Party Partner Hub created to provide grocers with best-of-breed digital solutions and pre-built integrations that reduce and simplify the go-to-market process," said Marc Faucher, Unata COO & CFO. "With this particular partnership, we're able to provide our current and future retail partners with a true end-to-end solution, leveraging two of the best solutions on the market to ensure our partners are in good hands for every facet of their grocery eCommerce experience."
Unata powers industry-leading digital experiences for North America's most well-respected grocers, with the mission to innovate the future of the grocery shopping experience. Unata enables 1-to-1 eCommerce, eCircular and eLoyalty experiences, powering the entire digital grocery experience through a single platform. Unata's award-winning work is featured by retailers including Lowes Foods, Raley's, Longo's and more. To learn more, visit www.unata.com or follow Unata on Twitter or LinkedIn.
ShopperKit is an in-store order fulfillment platform designed specifically for Click&Collect in the grocery industry. As eCommerce continues its rapid growth, grocers are seeing their physical stores, located close to customers, act as natural distribution centers. ShopperKit's in-store fulfillment platform enables existing brick & mortar stores to receive, prioritize, and process orders from their online counterparts allowing grocers to offer in-store pickup or delivery services to their online customers.
Unata Media Contacts
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unata-integrates-with-shopperkit-fulfilment-technology-to-offer-comprehensive-ecommerce-solution-for-grocers-300473534.html