MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Principal Analyst, Nancy Jamison, of Frost & Sullivan's Information & Communication Technology practice
Today's customers are increasingly "omni-channel" and expect consistent high quality service from companies regardless of their channel or device. These individuals research organizations on company or other web sites and social sites before initially engaging with the vendor. Customers prefer to "self-serve" first, before contacting a company through the contact center.
This briefing will address the rise of the omni-channel contact center as a way to provide superior customer service for the changing consumer. The presentation will outline several strategies and best practices to successfully move to omni-channel customer care.
Learn how addressing the needs of the omni-channel customer can help your business including:
- The latest trends and research that are shaping the power of the omni-channel customer
- What these customers expect from companies
- The challenges of moving from a multi-channel to an omni-channel contact center
- Best practices and innovative solutions in omni-channel customer care
This analyst briefing will benefit customer-facing organizations, as well as governments, institutions, and non-profits, where building customer loyalty and support is critical to their success.
"Omni-channel is ensuring a consistent, high quality customer experience regardless of how and where a customer chooses to interact with an organization, and no matter the purpose," said Customer Contact Principal Analyst Nancy Jamison. "It ensures that data and context from initial contact carries over to subsequent channels, reduces customer effort, improves the customer interaction, and enables the business to tailor the customer journey."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information & Communications Technology practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/ICT
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan