Under New Management Team, Daily Steals Unveils New Website and Logo Through Company Rebrand
Daily Deals Giant Launches Brand New, User-Friendly eCommerce Website with Focus on Customer Service
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., March 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Daily Steals, a top eCommerce product deals site, is pleased to announce the launch of its newly designed website showcasing an extensive list of product deals, along with a complete rebrand including an eye-catching logo as new management takes over.
As part of establishing Daily Steals as the preferred site for finding phenomenal deals on a variety of products, the company has hired a completely new management team to grow the company at a global level.
The company was founded in 2009 as one of the first daily deal sites. According to some estimates, DailySteals.com achieved number three status behind woot and 1saleaday.com. In the last 2 years, however, the site fell significantly and a lot of customers lost trust mainly due to a lack of focus on service.
A new team of investors came on board who have committed millions of dollars to bring the company back to its glory days, with a first task of establishing a top of the line customer service department.
"The goal is to elevate the core attributes of the Daily Steals brand, which will allow us to better serve our customers with consistent, excellent customer service," said Ishai Reinfeld, CEO of Daily Steals. "We want to make sure our customers receive exceptional service promptly, and that we continue to exceed their expectations."
The team of investors are all rooted in the product business sector, rather than the technology sector, so expect to see a lot of amazing deals without a lot of fluff. One notable difference since the new management has come on board is a mix of older model deals, like an iPhone 4s at $49.99, but also deals on cutting-edge, pre-released products like the Cook Mellow and Popslate E-Ink Cell Phone Case.
As part of the rebranding process, Daily Steals has expanded on a few different aspects:
- Branding – As Daily Steals moves into a significant growth period, it is the company's vision to focus on becoming more engaging and consumer-friendly, as well as to create more awareness for the brand.
- Logo – The newly designed logo is the first component of the new brand identity, which conveys the company's unique and creative personality.
- Website – The redesigned http://dailysteals.com/ website incorporates the look and feel of the new Daily Steals brand and serves as a user-friendly, easy-to-navigate platform for customers to easily locate quality products at affordable prices.
- Customer Service – Daily Steals is taking a huge step in enhancing their customer service efforts by providing efficient and effective communication and resources for their customers.
The new management would not shed too much light on the roadmap, however, they teased a couple of new initiatives which should get members and subscribers very excited -
- Incentive/Referral Programs - "We want to reward people for promoting our brand and offers. Daily Steals will compensate members for spreading the word to their friends, family, and network" through a variety of social platforms. Members will be awarded with cash, points, and discounts towards products on Daily Steals.
- Extended Warranties - High tech products can be fragile and Daily Steals wants to protect its customers by offering extended warranties to cover most damage.
- Exclusive Offers - "We're big fans of aspiring entrepreneurs and people with great ideas, so we'll be partnering up with peer-to-peer-lending sites to provide exclusive discounts and offers for the latest cutting-edge products."
"We look forward to growing as a brand and as a company," continued Ishai. "With the successful launch of our rebranding campaign and new website, we hope to see great results and receive positive feedback from our customers."
About Daily Steals
Daily Steals was founded in 2009 as one of the first daily deal sites. As a top eCommerce product deals site, Daily Steals offers affordable deals on quality products including cellphones, cellphone accessories, jewelry, games, apparel, car accessories, and much more. With new deals each day, the company strives to provide an enjoyable shopping experience. Daily Steals accepts all major credit cards as well as payment through PayPal.
For more information, please visit http://dailysteals.com/.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/under-new-management-team-daily-steals-unveils-new-website-and-logo-through-company-rebrand-300239947.html
SOURCE Daily Steals