OpenScape Business Pay As You Go has the exact feature rich functionality of Unify's original OpenScape Business solution, so small businesses can access all of the best-loved features of the well-known Unify OpenScape Business solution while also enjoying the improved scalability and flexibility of a subscription model. OpenScape Business Pay As You Go reduces the overall cost of ownership of communications and collaboration solutions, as small business customers who will pay monthly within an OPEX model only need to invest in the features or additional users they need – meaning that temporary or seasonal increases in employees can be supported in an ad-hoc manner.
Unify OpenScape Business Pay As You Go was custom-built for the channel. It gives partners the opportunity to gain monthly recurring revenue, since they remain in charge of the customer's billing. It also enables partners to provide customers with an easy to deploy and manage unified communications (UC) solution, with software support included as standard, helping drive positive, long-lasting customer relationships. Since OpenScape Business Pay As You Go leverages the familiar OpenScape Business solution, it also takes advantage of partners' current training on the OpenScape Business portfolio, meaning they do not need to invest additional time or money.
"With OpenScape Business and Pay As You Go, we are able to offer our customers a flexible payment model which takes the actual monthly usage under account," explains Ief Vancouillie, Managing Director Fonitel. "This interesting and unique model can be applied to all our customers, whether they operate the system within their own company or referring this service from our data center. The customer keeps the full flexibility and can adapt the solution to the specific needs at any time."
OpenScape Business Pay As You Go benefits to Unify customers include:
- Day-to-day flexibility, and only need to invest in the features or additional users they really need
- A monthly payment option based on operational costs (OPEX) means no big upfront investments
- Much more flexibility compared to traditional public cloud offerings (choice of different deployments, preferred provider and full feature set); software support is built-in and customers can continuously benefit from the latest features, software and security updates. Support backed by Unify
- Ideal for companies with seasonal activities (contact centers, agents), start-ups (low investment), temporary projects, freelancers, etc.
OpenScape Business Pay As You Go benefits to Unify partners include:
- Utilize Pay As You Go in their private/cloud data center to offer a customers a cloud solution
- Opens up business opportunities and enables partners to complete against public cloud providers
- Improve customer loyalty by keeping overall responsibility for the customer, including contract ownership
- Generate a recurring revenue stream with additional business opportunities
- Based on intensive research, Unify believes its flexible subscription model and variety of deployments will win out against traditional public cloud offerings
- No big upfront investments on products enables partners to handle larger projects
- Due to the simplicity of the model, Pay As You Go can be sold much like any other Unify product – with no special certification process required
For full Pay As You Go features and functionality, visit Unify's website.
"With this release we are delivering communication and collaboration solutions fit for companies of all shapes and sizes, especially small and medium sized businesses," said Luiz Domingos, Head of Product House for Unify. "We believe OpenScape Business Pay As You Go will deliver everything small businesses require for their fast moving, flexible and often rapidly growing environments. We have spent an immense amount of time ensuring this solution will also benefit our channel partners, who are constantly looking to deliver innovative cloud-based solutions to clients that also result in consistent revenue growth for themselves."
OpenScape Business Pay As You Go is available now from authorized partners. It includes language support for German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and English.
Unify is one of the world's leading communications software and services brands, providing integrated communications and collaboration solutions worldwide. Our customers range in size from 5 employees to 500,000+ employees. Our solutions unify multiple voice, video and data networks, connected devices and applications into one easy-to-use platform that allows teams to collaborate effectively and efficiently – anytime, anywhere. The result is a transformation of how the enterprise communicates and collaborates that amplifies collective effort, energizes the business, improves employee satisfaction and enhances business performance. Unify has a strong heritage of product reliability, innovation, open standards and security. Our OpenScape and Circuit communications solutions provide a seamless and efficient collaboration experience – on any device. Together, the group's global team of UCC experts and service professionals set the standard for a rich communications and collaboration experience that empowers teams to deliver better results. Unify is an Atos company.
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unifys-new-openscape-business-pay-as-you-go-offers-flexible-payment-model-for-smes-with-predictable-recurring-revenue-for-partners-300346406.html