LONDON, Oct. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- United Arab Emirates (UAE) oil and gas storage industry research work is a compulsory report for all analysts involved in the oil storage sector. It provides all the key trends and analyzes the drivers and restraints of investing and operating in the market. All operational and planned oil, oil products, chemicals and underground gas storage terminals in the country are covered. Further, supply and demand forecasts of oil and gas to 2020 are included in the report.
The report also provides company wise and terminal wise outlook to 2018. Key strategies and operations of each of the major storage companies in the country are analyzed in detail. It identifies key investment opportunities in United Arab Emirates (UAE) storage market and also analyzes all the upcoming terminals in detail. It updates the major deals and events in the industry from 2011 to 2012.
Some of the Key issues addressed in the report include-
- How will the United Arab Emirates (UAE) storage sector emerge by 2018?
- Who are the leading storage operators and what are their strategies for near term future?
- What will be the country's oil and gas storage capacity be by 2018 and what are the annual changes?
- How will the supply and demand situation change annually to 2020?
- How much capital investment will go into the industry on planned terminals?
- What are the key investment and business expansion opportunities available in the sector?
- Where does the market stand in regional and global front?
- Current status and feasibility of planned storage terminals
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of three leading storage operators
- Oil/Petroleum Products/chemicals/underground gas storage Capacity forecasts
- Comparison to Regional and Global storage Markets
- Market Drivers, Trends, Outlook and Challenges of operating in United Arab Emirates (UAE) storage industry
- Details of All operational and planned oil and gas storage facilities including storage capacity, working gas capacity, location, operator, owners and start date
- Crude oil and Natural gas Supply and Demand forecast from 2000 to 2020
- Planned investment details and current status of all planned facilities
- Storage operator business and operational strategies of companies in United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- SWOT, Financial and Business overview of storage operators
Reasons to Purchase
- Identify key business opportunities through detailed information on upcoming oil and gas assets and forecasted capacity information
- Develop a clear and complete understanding of the industry through asset by asset historic and forecasted information
- Detailed Market Shares, company wise capacities and information on nature of industry allows you to easily beat your competition
- Identify the success strategies and financial status of key companies operating in the industry along with their strengths and weaknesses
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1098614/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-arab-emirates-uae-storage-market-analysis-and-outlook-to-2020--drivers-challenges-infrastructure-supply--demand-and-competitive-landscape-300343844.html