DUBLIN, Nov. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j63j4t/uk_business_to) has announced the addition of the "UK Business to Business Parcels: Market Insight 2015" report to their offering.
This report focuses on the UK business-to-business parcels sector
It provides estimates of
- the size of the segment, - its rate of growth - the B2B revenues of the main carriers serving the segment
It explores what factors drive business to business parcels growth and the extent to which GDP is likely to be a reliable proxy
The report provides qualitative findings from a series of in-depth interviews which we carried out with a sample of 23 business-to-business parcels customers
- The interviews were carried out during August 2015.
- Interviewees were randomly selected from across a range of sectors
- Interviews were conducted by telephone and generally lasted from 25-45 minutes.
The interviews explored the following areas in detail:
- Buying behaviour - how to do customers go about selecting their parcels carriers?
- Sole and multiple suppliers - what do customers do and what are their reasons?
- Satisfaction with carrier performance - how well, and in what areas are carriers meeting customer expectations, where are they falling short, what are the priorities for improvements, and which ones would customers pay extra for?
- Volume trends - how have customers' volumes changed, to what extent is this a function of their own production volumes vs other factors such as changes in supply chain organisation, and what do they expect to happen in future?
- Pricing trends - what do customers actually pay for the services they receive, how have they changed in the past and what do they expect in future?
- Switching behaviour - how often do customers review their use of carriers, do they switch regularly and what is most likely to trigger a switch?
The report contains our conclusions from the work, supported and illustrated by evidence from customers' comments.
Key Topics Covered:
3. List of figures
4. Interview sample
5. UK B2B carriers
6. B2B segment size and growth
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets