DUBLIN, Nov. 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f5sl9c/home_credit_uk) has announced the addition of the "Home Credit: UK Market Profile and Forecasts 2015" report to their offering.
In this report we review the UK Home Credit, or doorstep lending industry.
We quantify the market size, historical growth rates, segmentation patterns and levels of industry profitability while reviewing key factors behind these figures.
We also carry out an in-depth analysis of the relevant drivers of industry growth - in particular the macroeconomic environment and supplier trends - setting out historical changes and available forecasts.
What are the objectives of this market report?
- Home Credit remains a major industry providing finance to large numbers of people throughout the country.
- The industry is frequently in the news but is not always well-understood.
- Lenders are often criticised for charging high rates of interest which exploit low-income consumers
- They are also frequently praised for offering credit to those who cannot obtain it from mainstream sources and giving them an alternative to illegal loan sharks
- This report aims to probe beneath these two statements, explore the factors which drove historical growth of the market and provide a view on how likely it is to continue in the future
- We believe that, in order for those involved in the market to make the best decisions in this complex and changing environment, they need to have access to the best information. The aim of this report is to provide this
It is intended for:
- Operators of Home Credit businesses themselves
- Investors in these businesses
- Market regulators and policymakers
- Banks, analysts, consultants and other parties with interests in the sector
Key Topics Covered:
1. Home Credit market overview
- Adjacent markets and alternatives to home credit
- Customer needs
- Borrowing costs
- Value drivers for Home Credit providers
- Market characteristics
2. Market size and growth
- Market size and growth
- Discussion of key drivers
- Macroeconomic trends
3. Competitive landscape
- Leading companies
- Revenue per employee
4. Home Credit providers profiles
- Morses Club
- Market forecast
- Risks to the forecast
- Morses Club
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f5sl9c/home_credit_uk
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets