NEW YORK, March 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- United Kingdom comprises England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, with England being the largest country in terms of population and area. England accounts for the highest number of vehicles in the UK, and contributes more than four-fifths of the total tire demand in the region. London, owing to its expanding population and large vehicle fleet size, is the largest generator of tire demand in the United Kingdom. Most of the leading global automotive OEMs like Nissan, Land Rover, Toyota, Honda, DAF, etc., operate their production facilities in the UK, which consequently, creates huge demand for tires in the country.
According to "United Kingdom Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", tire market in the United Kingdom is projected to surpass US$ 6 billion by 2021. United Kingdom tire market is predominantly replacement driven, owing to large and expanding vehicle fleet size in the country. In 2015, the country's tire market was dominated by the passenger car tire segment, which accounted for more than 80% of the total tire demand in the UK, followed by light commercial vehicle and medium & heavy commercial vehicle tires. A major portion of demand for tires in the country emanates from London and South East regions due to their large automobile fleet size and high level of urbanization. Few of the leading global tire companies operating in the United Kingdom include Michelin, Pirelli, Goodyear-Dunlop, Bridgestone, Continental, Kumho and Yokohama.
"United Kingdom Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report elaborates the following aspects of tire market in the United Kingdom:
- United Kingdom Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tires, Light Commercial Tires, Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tires, Off-The-Road (OTR) Tires & Two-Wheeler Tires
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in United Kingdom
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with vehicle manufactures, tire companies, distributors, retailers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03703398-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-kingdom-tire-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2021-300241273.html