LONDON, May 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- US is emerging as a major air purifiers market on account of various factors like increasing health concerns, growing prevalence of respiratory disorders and increasing air pollution levels. Environment pollution in major US cities such as Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Las Vegas, Philadelphia, etc., is increasing, with high levels of particulate matter being the primary cause of concern. The demand for air purifiers is growing in residential and industrial sectorsas well as in healthcare facilities and hospitality sector. Moreover, with the advent of air purifiers offering high efficiency in removing pet allergens, a surge in demand for air purifiers among pet owners is also being witnessed.
According to "United States Air Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for air purifiers in the US is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 10% till 2020. The major end user segments for air purifiers in the US are commercial and residential sectors as their adoption in office and indoor spaces to eliminate the bacteria, pollutant, damp odor, etc. is growing considerably. HEPA based air purifier's account for the largest share in the country's air purifier market, followed by Activated Carbon, Electrostatic Precipitator, and Ion and Ozone Generator purifiers. "United States Air Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of air purifiers market in the United States:
• United States Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – HEPA, Activated Carbon, Electrostatic Filter and Ion & Ozone Filter
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of air purifiers market in the United States
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, air purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with air purifier manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1853152/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-air-purifier-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300274348.html