DUBLIN, Nov. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tgv7pf/20152019_us) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 US Cancer Diagnostics Market: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies" report to their offering.
2015-2019 US Cancer Diagnostics Market is a new strategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines trends in the US cancer diagnostics markets; reviews current and emerging tests; analyzes potential applications of various diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers and market segment; profiles leading market players and potential entrants; and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the worldwide cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers, by individual cancer diagnostic test.
Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major cancer diagnostic tests by market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Cancer Clinics
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments.
Current and Emerging Products
Review of over 200 current and emerging cancer diagnostic tests, including:
- Biochemical Markers
- Growth Factors
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Immunohistochemical Stains, and others.
- Analysis of major immunoassay analyzers used for cancer diagnostic testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tgv7pf/20152019_us
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets