DUBLIN, December 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3mf7h/clinical) has announced the addition of the "Clinical Laboratory Services Market" report to their offering.
Clinical Laboratory Services Market, provides an in-depth market overview, a total market analysis, analysis by laboratory type, and by routine and specialty testing and a review of the latest trends driving growth. Revenues and forecasts, segment breakouts and market share presented are for the U.S. market, but international clinical lab service markets are estimated and forecasted in this report.
Laboratory services are a key component of the healthcare system and an important part of the commercialization of in vitro diagnostic tests. It is estimated that approximately 80% of physician's diagnoses are a result of laboratory tests, and a fair number of these tests are sent to clinical lab service providers. There is constant pressure to reduce healthcare spending, and that in turn is shifting healthcare utilization in favor of the laboratory. This has not escaped the attention of major competitors who operate in the industry, and those planning to enter.
Key market data provided includes:
- The US Clinical Laboratry Market and Forecast
- Markets for Tissue Pathology
- Markets for Routine Chemistry Testing
- Markets for Non-Tissue Molecular
- Market for Toxicology/Drug Abuse Testing
- European Market and Forecast
- Asian Pacific Market and Forecast
- Latin American Market and Forecast
- Hospital, Physician and Independent Lab Statistics
- Major Tests Performed by Clinical Lab Companies
A competitive analysis of leading clinical laboratory providers includes:
- Bio-Reference Laboratories
- Da Vita Healthcare
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp)
- Genomic Health
- Sonic Healthcare
- Myriad Genetics
- Genzyme Corporation
- Clarient, Inc.
- Spectra Laboratories
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Industry Overview
- Issues And Trends In The Clinical Laboratory Industry
- Leading Market Participants
- Market Trends And Summary
- List Of Major Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3mf7h/clinical
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets