DUBLIN, May 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ethanol Market in United States: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160330/349511LOGO )
The report presents analysis of ethanol market in United States.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United States
- Ethanol market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report's unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the ethanol market in United States.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. ETHANOL MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of ethanol market
2.2. Producers of ethanol in United States, including contact details and product range
3. UNITED STATES'S FOREIGN TRADE IN ETHANOL
3.1. Export and import of ethanol: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. ETHANOL CONSUMERS IN AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Ethanol in United States
5.2. Ethanol consumers in United States
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n8mrhf/ethanol_market_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets