DUBLIN, July 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Long Term Care Market: Nursing Homes, Home Care, Hospice Care, and Assisted Living" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160330/349511LOGO )
The Long Term Care Market: Nursing Homes, Home Care, Hospice Care, and Assisted Living covers the most important segments of the long term care industry, each of which provide medical care and/or assistance with the activities of daily living (ADLs) on an ongoing basis.
This report provides a size and forecast estimate for each market segment, including the following:
- Overall U.S. Long Term Care Market 2011 - 2020 (Nursing Home Care, Home Care, Hospice Care, Assisted Living, Total)
- U.S. Nursing Home Market, by Revenues, 2011 - 2020
- Leading Competitors in the U.S. Nursing Home Market, by Revenues and Market Shares, 2015
- U.S. Home Health Care Market, by Revenues, 2011-2020
- Leading Competitors in the U.S. Home Health Care Market, by Revenues and Market Shares, 2015
- U.S. Market for Hospice Care, by Revenues, 2011-2020
- Leading Competitors in the U.S. Hospice Market, by Revenues and Market Shares, 2015
- U.S. Market for Assisted Living, by Revenues, 2011-2020
- Leading Competitors in the U.S. Assisted Living Market, by Revenues and Market Shares, 2015
- Long Term Care Industry Revenues by Year, 2011, 2015, 2020
- Long Term Care Industry Revenues by Major Player, 2015 (Nursing Home Care, Home Care, Hospice Care, Assisted Living, Total)
The Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA; Washington, DC) predicts that two out of five Americans will need long-term care at some point during their lives. The U.S. health care industry continues to evolve in response to ongoing cost containment imperatives, aging of the population and relatively low rates of wellness within large segments of the general public (obese persons, diabetics, persons with addictions, etc.).
For each of the segments of long term care, this report provides:
- Number of Facilities/Providers and Growth Trends
- Patient Statistics
- Forms of Payment and Reimbursement Levels
- Issues and Trends Affecting the Marketplace
- Competitors and Competitive Analysis
As part of its coverage of the industry, the report profiles leading long term care companies including HCR Manor Care, Kindred Healthcare, Genesis Healthcare, Life Care Centers of America, and Brookdale Senior Living.
Sales estimates for each market segment represent U.S. revenues and are expressed in current U.S. dollars. Estimates are provided for the historic 2011 to 2015 period and forecasts are provided through 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
One: Executive Summary
Two: Long Term Care Industry, Issues And Trends
Three: Nursing Homes
Four: Home Care
Six: Assisted Living
Seven: Market Summary
- Apria Healthcare Group Inc./ Blackstone Group
- Brookdale Senior Living
- Emeritus Corporation
- Extendicare, Inc.
- Genesis Healthcare
- Golden Living
- Lifecare Centers of America
- Kindred Healthcare
- Manor Care, Inc.
- Sun Healthcare Group Inc.
- Sunrise Senior Living Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wpvf4j/the_long_term
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets