DUBLIN, May 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Residential Water Treatment Market 2017" report to their offering.
A comprehensive analysis of the United States Residential Water Treatment Market including market sizing, market share by competitor, drivers, restraints and market forecasts to 2023.
Market Definition by Product:
- For the purposes of this study a residential water treatment (RWT) system is defined as:
- Point-of-entry (POE) systems: Point-of-entry or whole house systems treat all the water entering the home.
- Point-of-use counter top (CT) systems: Counter top systems can either be placed on the kitchen counter or can be wall mounted (typically in Asia).
- Point-of-use under-the-sink (UTS) systems: The UTS systems are usually placed under the kitchen sink and do not clutter the kitchen counter.
- Point-of-use faucet mount (FM) systems: FM systems have small filters that go directly on the end of a faucet and are relatively easy to install. FM systems have low capacities and low flow rates as compared to pitchers and other types of water treatment systems.
- Pitcher systems: These systems are also knows as jug filters in certain parts of the world. Water is filtered by gravity through a filter cartridge, mostly made up of carbon. Pitchers and faucet mount systems are cheap residential water treatment systems available to consumers.
- Replacement filters: This study also covers replacement filters.
Key Topics Covered:
II. Americas: Executive Summary
- Revenues - Americas
- Market Measurements
- Technology by Revenue
- Segments by Revenue
- Distribution by Revenue
- Bubble Map Based on Popular Trends
III.United States Residential Water Treatment Market
- Market Measurements
- Market Drivers
- Quotes on Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Quotes on Market Restraints
- Pricing Trends
- Quotes on Market Trends
- Market Trends: Smart
- Key Players
IV. Market Data
- Total Residential Water Treatment Market: Revenue Forecasts, 2016-2023
- Total Residential Water Treatment Market: Distribution Share Analysis by Revenues
- Point-of-Use CT & UTS Water Treatment Systems: Revenue Forecasts, 2016-2023
- Point-of-Use CT & UTS Water Treatment Systems: Market Share by Revenues
- Point-of-Use FM Water Treatment Systems: Revenue Forecasts, 2016-2023
- Point-of-Use FM Water Treatment Systems: Market Share by Revenues
- Point-of-Use Replacement Filters Market: Revenue Forecasts, 2016-2023
- Point-of-Entry Water Treatment Systems Market: Revenue Forecasts, 2016-2023
- Point-of-Entry Water Treatment Systems Market: Market Share by Revenues
- Point-of-Entry Replacement Filters Market: Revenue Forecasts, 2016-2023
- Pitcher Systems Market: Revenue Forecasts, 2016-2023
- Pitcher Systems Market: Market Share by Revenues
- Pitcher Filters Market: Revenue Forecasts, 2016-2023
- A.O. Smith Corporation
- Culligan International Company
- EcoWater Systems
- Hague Quality Water International
- Helen of Troy
- Kinetico Incorporated
- Pentair plc
- The 3M Company
- The Clorox Company (BRITA)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ffx6k6/united_states
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-residential-water-treatment-market-report-2017---research-and-markets-300464992.html
SOURCE Research and Markets