LONDON, Oct. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Growing population and economic growth are resulting in power shortages across the globe. Moreover, owing to overconsumption, poor and aging infrastructure, unexplored renewable energy options and delay in commissioning of power plants, there is a huge demand-supply gap of electricity and this gap has been widening over the years. Furthermore, due to poor distribution networks, tax hikes, strikes, military coup, political events, severe hot summers or cold winters in various regions across the globe result in huge fluctuations in electricity demand-supply scenario. Consequently, an increasing number of diesel and gas generator companies are stepping in to fill the void, with various major companies having already experienced a huge sales surge over the last five years. However, drop in natural gas prices and fluctuations in crude oil prices are encouraging the customers to opt for gas gensets over diesel gensets. Moreover, developed economies, especially the United States and European countries, are implementing strict emission norms to regulate the harmful emission levels of diesel gensets, which is boosting the sales of gas gensets.
According to "Global Gas Gensets Market By Rating, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the global market of gas gensets is projected to cross US$ 8 billion by 2021. On the basis of rating, the market has been segmented into four major categories – Low Rating (1kVA-75kVA), Medium Rating (75kVA-350kVA), High Rating (350kVA-750kVA), and Very High Rating (Above 750kVA). Among these categories, High Rating (350kVA-750kVA) dominated the global gas gensets market in 2015. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well on account of growing industrial as well as services sector, increasing construction activities and continuing infrastructure development. In 2015, North America dominated the global gas gensets market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America. "Global Gas Gensets Market By Rating, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of global gas gensets market:
- Global Gas Gensets Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Rating (Low Rating (1kVA-75kVA), Medium Rating (75kVA-350kVA), High Rating (350kVA-750kVA), and Very High Rating (Above 750kVA)), and By End User (Industrial, Commercial and Residential)
- Regional Analysis - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global gas gensets market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, gas gensets manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with gas gensets providers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3954946/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-sensor-market-by-type-touch-sensors-image-sensors-pressure-sensors-motion-sensors-etc-and-by-application-consumer-electronics-healthcare-automotive-etc-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011--202-300346113.html