UNIVERSAL PICTURES LAUNCHES POP-UP EXPERIENCE FOR SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN SATURDAY, MAY 19, 2012, AT 11:00 AM PDT
LOS ANGELES, May 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Costumes from the film's three-time Academy Award®-winning costume designer, Colleen Atwood
- An original 12 ft. mirror mural inspired by the epic action-adventure that was created by famous Los Angeles-based artist Mear One
- SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN -inspired mixed-media artwork from artists (amateur to professional) working around the globe
"BE YOUR OWN ARTIST" EXPERIENCE:
- Fans may create one-of-a-kind SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN memorabilia with on-site screen printing.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to receive T-shirts, messenger bags, posters and more.
- Guests may choose from one of eight different designs inspired by the film to create custom items.
- Fans of the film may also bring an item from home to customize.
7710 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
May 19 - June 3
Saturdays and Sundays, 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM PDT
In SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN, a breathtaking new vision of the legendary tale begins. The epic action-adventure from the producer of Alice in Wonderland stars Kristen Stewart, Oscar® winner Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth and arrives in theaters nationwide on Friday, June 1, 2012. For more information, visit www.snowwhiteandthehuntsman.com.
SOURCE Universal Pictures
More by this Source
UNIVERSAL PICTURES AND ILLUMINATION ENTERTAINMENT PRESENT THE AMERICAN PREMIERE OF DESPICABLE ME 2 UNIVERSAL CITYWALK AND GIBSON AMPHITHEATRE UNIVERSAL CITY, CA SATURDAY, JUNE 22, 2013
Jun 13, 2013, 16:03 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.