BOSTON, Jan. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, announced the new, updated agenda for the Forest Investment Conference. The 2-day event will take place from March 15-16, 2016 at the Convene Conference Center in New York City.
Investment opportunities are everywhere. Turn opportunity into action. Join industry leaders from around the globe at the conference! This 2-day event will bring you vital information focusing on Timberland investments around the globe including North America, Latin America, Oceania, Asia, Africa, and Europe.
The program topics will include:
- What the Weyco/Plum Creek Deal Means for Public/Private Investments in US Timberlands
- Leveraging Trends in Timberland Financing
- The Paris Agreement: What Does it Mean for Forest Investment and Carbon Markets?
- South American Timberland Investment
- Institutional Investment in Central American Timberland
- Latin American Timberland Investment from the Perspective of a Major Forest Products Company
- Australasian Timberland Risk and Reward
- Investing in the Forestry Sector in Southern Africa - The Africa Sustainable Forestry Fund and the MTO Group's Approach to Acquiring, Building and Restructuring Assets
- Asian Timberland Investment: Opportunities and Challenges
- European Timberland Investment from a European Forest Owner's Perspective
- The Attitude of European Institutional Investors to Timberlands Investment
- The Food vs. Forestry Debate - Institutional Investment in Agriculture and Timberland
- North American Tribal Forestry: Potential for Investment Partnerships?
- A Major Oceania Investment Opportunity to Grow a Large Forest Asset with New Zealand Maori Land and Tree Owning Partners
- Irish Forestry Investment
- Investments in Smallholder Forestry: A New Model for Emerging Markets?
- An Example of an "Investor Friendly" Emerging Timberland Market: Zambia
- Case Study: Why Indian Sandalwood is a High Value Timber Investment
- Outlook for Timber Demand, Supply and Prices
- Outlook for US Housing, Lumber and Wood Panels: The Pace of the US Housing Recovery and its Impact on the North American Wood Products Market
- Outlook for Global Pulp and Paper Markets
- Some Key International Timber Markets for Global Forest Investors
About RISI (www.risiinfo.com)
RISI is the leading information provider for the global forest products industry. The company works with clients in the pulp and paper, packaging, wood products, timber, biomass, tissue and nonwovens industries to help them make better decisions. Headquartered in Boston, MA, RISI operates additional offices throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia.
For Press Enquiries, please contact:
Marketing Manager, Events