"Based on payload, the SIGINT segment is projected to lead the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market during the forecast period"
Based on payload, the SIGINT segment is anticipated to lead the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market during the forecast period, as these payloads are used for intelligence gathering in the defense sector. They are miniaturized for use on micro and mini UAVs. These payloads are lightweight and compact, and are capable of detecting, identifying, voice copying, and finding direction.
"North America to account for the largest share of the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market in 2016; Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
North America is anticipated to lead the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market in 2016 due to increased UAV application in military, homeland security, and commercial areas. The UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. Globalization, instability due to internal political tensions, and growing trend for automation are the key factors fueling the growth of the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants in this report:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region: North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, RoW – 5%
Key players profiled in the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market report include Northrop Grumman (U.S.) Inc., SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd. (China), Textron Inc. (U.S.), Parrot SA (France), IAI Ltd. (Israel), AeroVironment, Inc. (U.S.), Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.), and The Boeing Company (U.S.), among others.
The study segments the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market on the basis of application (military, civil & commercial, homeland security), class (small UAV, tactical UAV, strategic UAV, special purpose UAV), energy source (lithium ion battery, hybrid cell, solar cell, hydrogen cell, fuel cell), subsystem (GCS, data link software), material type (CFRP,GFRP, BFRP, AFRP), and maps these segments and subsegments across major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Latin America, and Africa. The report provides in-depth market intelligence regarding market dynamics and major factors influencing the growth of the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges), along with analyzing micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses — industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market , high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on UAV systems offered by top players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyzes the markets for UAVs across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04402200-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unmanned-aerial-vehicle-market-by-application-class-subsystem-energy-source-material-type-payload-and-region---global-forecast-to-2022-300370117.html